Domain Empire

auction $1 For $46 Earned in Parking Revenue: Verified Stats + Account Access (MySpaca.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is first in the series of my upcoming auctions for all my revenue generating names. Being domainer, have roughly 4000 Domains that makes $1500-2000 from parking. Looking to raise cash hence, will be clearing out all the revenue names portfolio/registrar wise in coming days. This thread is for 15 Godaddy ones.

ProfileLayout .com Alone was sold for $770 in 2008 http://namebio.com/profilelayout.com

Revenue: $46.87 In last 180 Days (For 15 Domains)
Visitors: 1400+
Parking: Bodis and Internet Traffic
Auction Start: $1
Increment: $1
BIN (Buy it Now Price): $49
Auction Ends: 48 Hours after the last bid Or BIN
Expiry: Various in this year. Dates Attached.
Screenshot: Attached

Revenue 15Domains.jpg

revexpiry.jpg

For industry veterans and expert domainers who want to dig completely in the traffic and revenue numbers, I have gone ahead and created a public access to Above.com verified stats. Use the code "HBAGFCCB" to gain access to my parking reports at http://www.above.com/verifiedstats/verified-summary-stats.html?code=HBAGFCCB

All domains are registered at Godaddy and will be pushed to your Godaddy account. Once you win, kindly send a PM immediately to get the Paypal invoice link to make payment. Please make sure you are able to complete the payment within 24 hours of winning the auction.

Happy Bidding

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
expiry dates of domain names?

•••
•••
expiry dates of domain names?
Hi, Expiry varies for these names, ranging from a week to 3 months. All are expiring in this same year. You may need to check individual expiry for each domain though if you want to know the exact dates.

•••
Hi, Expiry varies for these names, ranging from a week to 3 months. All are expiring in this same year. You may need to check individual expiry for each domain though if you want to know the exact dates.
Expiration dates are required if within 3 months.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
Last bump before this revenue set will be awarded to itsCAJ for $5.
A next bid of $6 could make these yours.

•••
i've not checked all but many of those names have TM issue.. like myspaca is a typo of myspace..

•••
•••
i've not checked all but many of those names have TM issue.. like myspaca is a typo of myspace..
That's exactly how they receive natural type-in traffic consistently, hence the revenue.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Abbe is winning the names for $10 - that's roughly just $0.66 per .com domain name!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Abbe is still leading at $21 - That's just $1.4 each for revenue earning domains!

•••
•••
Please note that 2 of the domains from the list have already been expired and more are about to. You will have to renew them immediately upon receiving them in your account at Godaddy.

•••
It seems somnath is almost about to win these domains for $1.46 each!

Also, BIN decreased to $49.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back