Domain Empire

discuss 1 word .in value

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nagaraj116

Established Member
Impact
We know 1 word .com have great value. I have a question that, do 1 word .in have the same value?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It has value but not as same as the dot com of course :xf.smile:

•••
.com is way above any other TLD and its unfair to compare any TLD with .com/
.in is picking up at rapid pace and certainly one word .in are gold mine in coming years.

•••
.com is king , .in is soldier :cigar:

•••
Not Same Value. But I Think Some Strong .in Have Great Value But Not same.:xf.smile:

•••
.com is king , .in is soldier :cigar:

If .com is king then .co.uk, de or .cn are princes and .in is an archduke with very high aspirations. ;)

•••
one word dot com is well recognized and have a very high value. Dot in is picking up, how ever in a much lower value compared to dot com, wise to choose that are related to goods / service.

•••
Thank you all. Actually, I had notation.in but I already sold it for $10. Did I made a mistake?

•••
Its ok. Something is better than nothing. Move on to next one.

•••
Short answer is yes, very similar to .com . English keywords that are commercially valuable will be very valuable in .IN .

•••
Short answer is yes, very similar to .com . English keywords that are commercially valuable will be very valuable in .IN .
Your talent/in is one of the best .in names. Congrats.

•••
It depends on quality and on the buyer...
If certain domain is interesting for medium or large companies - then 4- or low 5-figure sales are possible here...

Regarding Indian traffic...
It is still very very cheap... 1-2 cents in average... And I don't see any changes for years...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back