IT.COM

news $10-15 price increase by Donuts for 10 domain extensions on October 1st, 2016

Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

According to Resellerclub and to RRPProxy the price of domains on 10 DONUT-extentions will raise from
+/- $ 27 NOW to $ 40 USD from the 1st october on. Renewals for domains still registerred before pricechange will be stilll moderate. Domains later registerred => also higher renewal.

It concerns =>
.CAMERA
.CAMP
.CLEANING
.DOG
.GLASS
.KITCHEN
.PLUMBING
.SHOES
.SOLAR
.TOYS

How late this exactly starts I don't exactly know. (UTC or PDT ?) tonight, tomorrow noon or evening ???

At this moment i tried at Dynadot, and it is still the old price.
Only some hours left possibly or probably !.

On the other hand .business and .company-domains will DROP in price (considerably)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At this particular moment it's still the old pricing for the 10 extentions.
Hurry, because tomorrow could be too late. (unless they changed their mind, but I know it from 2 sources).
Kind regards

•••
I checked Dynadot,
and indeed these prices have gone up now (it was a bit after 1st of oktober) considerably

=> I wonder what will happen with these extentions : so expensive in buying them now.
=> And I wonder why they did this
Anybody knows ?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back