NameSilo

100,000 Google AdSense impressions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How to reach 100,000 Google AdSense impressions per month. Any one of this forum member get 100,000 page impressions per month. Post your tips.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have to reach 100,000 pageviews by your site's visitor :) But if you are asking how to get this kind of traffic so you have to go to all the oldies counsels of SEO: backlinks, good content, good structure...

•••
i think namepros has exceeded that very easily.

•••
Just attract return visitors

•••
You need a lot of traffic to generate that many impressions.

Add new content in your site on regular bases. Build lots of backlinks.

•••
make something ppl want :) or deliver them a service for free, and your impressions will sky rocket

•••
if you a decent budget then i can help you reach tht

i have reached tht for my forum in 2 months time.

•••
I get that much impressions. Now working on CTR. :'(

For tips. Its nothing much just the old stuff. Make unique content. Lots of it. Relevant to the subject. Get good backlinks. Optimize the page. Do it all again.

•••
You said it right there :) what site do you get the pv's in

-Nick- said:
Make unique content. Lots of it. Relevant to the subject. Get good backlinks. Optimize the page. Do it all again.

•••
It is against the TOS of this forum to list my site :'(

•••
It is not that much traffic. You only need 3.3k impressions per day. It is not very difficult. just add links everywhere, submit to some socialbookmark site or even better: improve your content!

•••
it is didn't know that... how about PM?

Thanks
-Nick- said:

•••
-Nick- said:
Really??? I didn't know that? Which rule states so?

•••
•••
I need 6 to 7 months for 100,000 google adsense impressions.

•••
articles2u said:
How to reach 100,000 Google AdSense impressions per month. Any one of this forum member get 100,000 page impressions per month. Post your tips.
A greater quantity of impressions may help, but it doesn't always work that way. For example, my highest impression (and unique visitor) website was hardly converting in any manner with AdSense. That's even with over 90% United States traffic!

It takes some learning. I've been using AdSense for almost a year and am just now finding which types of my sites work best with the program, in my experience. Personally, I am steering away from greater traffic that has lesser results.

Also, although AdSense shows CPM (impression-based), I like to think of it more in terms of unique visitor rates. Think about it this way:

You may have Site A with a $3.00 CPM and Site B with a $10.00 CPM. When you look in your site webstats, you see that Site A averages 10 page views per unique visitor, while Site B only averages 2 views each. From that point, you can calculate how much you earn per unique visitor on each site by multiplying. On Site A, you earn $30.00 per 1000 uniques ($0.03 each), but on Site B you only earn $20.00 per 1000 ($0.02 each).

Which one would you prefer to be visited (not counting any reasons other than AdSense)? :)

•••
100,000 per month wow!! you would need to have a hugely popular site with many backlinks. This would probably take me a few months to obtain this figure.

•••
•••
Update your website on regularly basis
You must have original content
Good content so that your visitors will come back again and again
and obviously a good SEO work must be done.

•••
How to get good SE ranking

•••
I think you need at least 6 months to reach this kind of traffic (100,000 impressions ). I have seen in DP members complain that their accounts have disabled after suddenly traffic increases.

•••
I already do 5k impressions a day, the bad part is that I get about $1 for all these impressions when using AdSense, while Clicksor gives $2.5.
Just need to figure out a web to make more revenue using AdSense.

•••
its simple all u need i s a website with content and adsense in it

•••
100,000 impression a month can be considered successful. You must be making fortune from it.

•••
If you get 100,000 impression a month, your google adsense income will be $750 to $1000.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back