IT.COM

100,000 Google AdSense impressions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How to reach 100,000 Google AdSense impressions per month. Any one of this forum member get 100,000 page impressions per month. Post your tips.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
articles2u said:
If you get 100,000 impression a month, your google adsense income will be $750 to $1000.
are you sure for this ?
if so how ?

•••
•••
Do not listen to the majority of posts here. It depends entirely on Ad Placement and site content. Video sites for instance do not attract a high CTR.

Currently this month, all my sites equate to 244,166 impressions but with this, you have to include pages with multiple Ad units on them, that counts at 2 impressions per page load - bear that in mind.

With 244,166 page impressions, my monthly earnings only equate to $170.53. It depends entirely on your keywords, Ad placement (CTR), Ad Units (Link Units/Ad Units/Image Units) and I'm sure a lot of other things I've failed to mention.

Just grow your site naturally and don't aim for figures expecting massive returns. Good Content, Ad Placement, the right Ad Units and traffic is all you should be working towards.

•••
You always have to have interesting and very user friendly content on your site ,

•••
Yes, my blog has unique and user friendly content...

But i am not reach my aim.

I am only get 40,000 to 50,000 impressions...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back