Dynadot

100% Manual and Quality Social bookmarking services

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I am providing 100% manual and quality social bookmarking services for you. This will help you get more backlinks and traffic/visitors and increase your SE/PR rankings as well.

You will need to provide me with details mentioned below:
Url:
Title:
Description:
Tags:
Categories (most preferred):

Rates: $15 for 100 social bookmarks
$10 for first 5 members
Time frame: 3-7 days (Depends on work load)

P.S. As i am not an old member and got 0 itraders so i would like to give $5 discount to first 5 members who would like to buy my services. I prefer someone who will give an honest review about my service so that it can boost my sales as well :)
Let me know if anyone is interested and i will get back to you within 12-24 hours (if in case timezone differs)
Thanks
PHYza

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will take a review copy of $10 and will post and honest review after the work is done

•••
She did a great job for me and provided me with a detailed report along with the user id on each bookmarking website so that i can see if my website is there or not. She even completed the work before 3 days so A+ and highly recommended from my side. Hope you will get more orders
Danish Muzaffar

•••
Thanks for trusting me for doing your job Danish :)
I am still open for orders.
4 spots left for $10 review copy.
Thanks
PHYza

•••
sending you order proposal.

•••
Accepting more orders.
Thanks
PHYza

•••
is the $10 review copy still available???
please pm me

•••
thanks, but I will try for seo myself with google uncle ;)

•••
Yes, it's still available mycall . Pm sent to you

@ tukangnggame ... Best of luck to you

Thanks
PHYza

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back