NameSilo

100% Real Human TARGETED Website Traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get targeted (GEO & category) 100% Real Human visitors to your website / domain.

More traffic could also help to increase your website's Alexa ranking, too.

Google Adsense safe.

Many traffic packages to choose from. You get a login to check your stats, change categories, and more.

Visit TheAdvertisingWall.com - Buy Web Traffic :sold:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I purchased the 1,000 targeted package, and I'm only a few days into the campaign, but,

Every hit I've gotten doesn't seem human, because:

The average on site time is: 00:00:00

This traffic is useless, 100% bounce rate.

What gives?

•••
Anyone else got any comments.reviews on this one? I was interested in it, but the only review isn't exactly exciting me, lol.

•••
the traffic is 100% real humans

Hi dubya and thanks for your reply.

Before our company teamed up with the traffic provider, I had personally confirmed with our company's internal stats that the traffic IS indeed real. Our company is over a decade old and we strive to choose our providers carefully.

Independently, our company's software retrieves detailed browser data for each and every visitor so that we know the traffic is NOT fake. Plus, the traffic provider is a major player in traffic delivery venue and provides us with great support so we can better support our customers. They are constantly upgrading their systems as well.

Please check out our detailed FAQ for additional information including factors that affect click-throughs, site time, etc. Our FAQ will be updated on an on-going basis.

If at anytime you have a question or need assistance, we have just added a support ticket system available on our website (TheAdvertisingWall.com), too.

Thanks for your business and feedback! :)

areyoulocal?, we welcome your business, too!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for clarifying, I feel a little better about my purchase now.

In your Traffic Admin, to modify the clicks per day is flawed. It always tells me to put in a higher number than I already receive, and when I do, I get the same message.

So if I got 75 hits today, and wanted to up it to 100 hits, it says I need to choose a number higher.

Can you fix?

•••
You're welcome, dubya.

Please submit a ticket to our support ticket system at support and I will forward the info to our provider.

Please note that their system is being upgraded today and I'm sure they would like to know about this. :)

Thanks much!

EDIT#1: They are aware of this and are working on it. Please still submit the ticket and I will update you there. Thanks again for the info.
EDIT#2: I tested that feature a few minutes ago after the techs made the change and it worked fine again. It seems you tried it during the upgrade.

Last edited:
•••
I am not a fan of buying "traffic" or "visitors". While some companies are honest, many are not. The bottom line is what are you buying and is it worth what you are paying. Newbies are clueless and think they are going to get a lot of money from the traffic they buy cheap, but the reality is that if people don't go to your site on purpose, they may not care for what they find unless your site is really cool.

From your FAQ:
Site time is an elapsed time. In order for site time to be calculated, there must be two (2) points to reference to determine elapsed time.

For a site time of 00:00:00, a visitor to a web page could stay on that page for an hour and could have read the entire page, bookmarked it and clicked on a link on that page that takes them to an external location and it would appear as 00:00:00. This is the nature of site time across the Internet. Also, it is impossible to track bounce rates when all links clicked leave your site.
What you say is very true. If a visitor does not click on something else on a site, you cannot tell how long they were on your site/page. But you CAN tell that no matter how long they were visiting, they only saw one page and left, IF they even saw that page. One way to tell that is if they saw the page and also saw any images on that page. If the only hit to the site was for a page and not images, the visitor MAY have had their browser set to NOT download images, but really, how likely is that??? :)

So, you may or may not know what you are selling, but given that each visitor only looks at one page and leaves, the site owner must decide for themselves if this is a useful service or a complete waste of money, which I think most purchased traffic is. :)

•••
It works if you work it!

Hi nielsencl.

I actually agree with you for the most part...EXCEPT:

Over the years, I've tested several service providers for my own purposes as I do quite a bit of market / ad testing, etc. Early on and within the past year, I found a few of them turned out to be bots.

As I became less of a newbie, I began to learn how to tell bots from humans. I then sought out those services that provided human visitors. Once I had an opportunity for my company to team up with one of the major reputable providers in the web traffic industry and being a customer, it became a no-brainer.

There are a number of ways to verify that the visitors of any traffic are human. You mentioned images. This data can be seen by those who have access to their web server's visitor logs e.g. raw, Awstats, etc.

Depending on the amount of traffic I send to various websites, monitoring bandwidth becomes crucial else, it can become exceeded if you're not paying close enough attention to it. Of course, there are other parameters that can be monitored such as specific browser features, etc. for those who want to get that detailed about it.

I do wish that purchasing traffic to any page was a quick route to getting rich, but so far, I have not found that magic bullet. What I can say is, it helps me refine what I am doing for a particular page or to scrap the page or change the advertisers or change the advertising methods or ad graphics or landing page for a specific response or use e.g. more or fewer Google Adsense spots or placement thereof, etc. for improving monetization. I do find that the boost in Alexa a plus, though.

Many times and as time marches on, less banners and links are being clicked by surfers across the Internet, so trying other ways to drive traffic to stay one step ahead becomes a necessity. That's why I include in some of my page choices, pages designed just to get those visitors to read a specific region of what is on that one page (using colors, images - even controversial ones, etc.), at least enough for the visitor to revisit that page in the future (bookmark) or pick up the phone and call or find another resource link that they've found interesting enough that may take them to a place external to that website. That's why providing external links must be tested as well. That includes affiliate links that pay per click!

If at any time I feel that I am not getting the response I'm looking for from any traffic, natural or otherwise (after sometimes becoming frustrated at the rate of change which can be zero or miniscule at times), besides reevaluating the market I had targeted, I refocus on the content, how it is presented, the market ripeness of it, the look, business climate, season, time of day, day of week, and on and on until I see improvement significant to continue to work with it or spend less time on it and try something completely different. This is what I use paid traffic for. It provides me those answers more quickly.

So, thanks for your feedback. It is much appreciated. Who knows, maybe in the future, you will give us a try and see that the visitors are indeed real. :)

Last edited:
•••
Features (selected)

:xf.love: Here are just a few of our main features to use for comparison:

• Login to access your account
  • Choose the country you want to target
  • or you can select Worldwide or Run of Network (RON)
  • Select the category you want to target
  • Be able to change the category (ad testing)
  • Set your daily cap
  • Change your daily cap
  • Access your daily stats
  • Unless stated otherwise on our website, all targets, GEO and category, are set at the SAME PRICE for that specified volume!
  • Select the time of day to target*
  • Upon purchase of any of our visitor packages, submit a support ticket that mentions 'NamePros', and receive 10% more visitors (BONUS) of that order to be added to the end of that fully-completed valid volume order.

* send support ticket request on our website for details.

http://www.theadvertisingwall.com/blogs/buy-web-traffic/

or see pricing at...
VisitorsGalore.com

See you soon! :)

Last edited:
•••
Free Trial Coupon for CallME! with visitors purchase

For a Limited Time Only:

Get a Free Trial of 'CallME!' (see sig) with your next purchase of a visitors package at VisitorsGalore.com. Use coupon code CALLME-NP100 upon CallME! signup.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back