Established Member
Impact

Attachments

• IMG_8271.PNG
    IMG_8271.PNG
    30.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the forum. Name just doesn't work imo. Way too many bitcoin speculative names. .love is too esoteric for this. Maybe develop forum or blog? Undeveloped I appraise $100-$200 as bitcoin is a very strong keyword. Maybe someone finds this catchy and would develop. Good luck, but would keep to .com only if you are new. tens of thousands of these new gtlds being registered and 90% of them will drop for reg fee.

•••
Definitely keep bitcoin.love, it is a good one. Personally I have very good feeling about it.

If you go to, lets say, uniregistry.com, and put keyword "bitcoin" in search field, you will see that there are 238 extensions taken with this keyword, and 12 left Those which are left are with renewals between $880 - $11 000/year. This is no coincidence - extremely strong and trendy keyword, while bitcoin seems to get stronger and stronger with more and more investors/companies dealing with it.

Your name has renewal around $110/year it seems, so it is not a cheap hold at all, and also .love is not best possible extension for this keyword by far. But, it can still make nice and memorable brandable for a company dealing with bitcoins. I would not let it go for less then 2-3k in 2017. If you are not comfortable with renewal fee and with possible holding for several years, you can price it like $400-$800 at Afternic and Sedo, and it probably will be sold within a year (I would even guess within 3 months) in this price range.

Wish you nice sale with your name :)

•••
This domain simply doesn't make sense, and if you're really paying $100+/year, then you could have bought ten .com instead, or just one renewed for ten years, or one quality prerelease domain. There are so many domains to choose from, why make life difficult and settle for bad names in inferior extensions.

•••
Maybe adult dating or whatever and the men have to pay with BitCoins.

The dot com version has a recent reg date

Feels unlikely sale plus a little over a year into it, you are in the hole for $200

But on the other hand when looking at the seven Bitcoin.*** sales in 2017, the keyword still very strong

Good Luck

•••
Nice Name Kunal. If you are able to renew then please hold this domain. It will get you good offer but you need to wait for few year.
Best of Luck.

•••
This domain simply doesn't make sense, and if you're really paying $100+/year, then you could have bought ten .com instead, or just one renewed for ten years, or one quality prerelease domain. There are so many domains to choose from, why make life difficult and settle for bad names in inferior extensions.
Thanks for your feedback Kate 🙂

•••
Nice Name Kunal. If you are able to renew then please hold this domain. It will get you good offer but you need to wait for few year.
Best of Luck.
Thanks a tonne Vatsal 😊

•••
Maybe adult dating or whatever and the men have to pay with BitCoins.

The dot com version has a recent reg date

Feels unlikely sale plus a little over a year into it, you are in the hole for $200

But on the other hand when looking at the seven Bitcoin.*** sales in 2017, the keyword still very strong

Good Luck
Thanks a tonne Johname 😊

•••
Definitely keep bitcoin.love, it is a good one. Personally I have very good feeling about it.

If you go to, lets say, uniregistry.com, and put keyword "bitcoin" in search field, you will see that there are 238 extensions taken with this keyword, and 12 left Those which are left are with renewals between $880 - $11 000/year. This is no coincidence - extremely strong and trendy keyword, while bitcoin seems to get stronger and stronger with more and more investors/companies dealing with it.

Your name has renewal around $110/year it seems, so it is not a cheap hold at all, and also .love is not best possible extension for this keyword by far. But, it can still make nice and memorable brandable for a company dealing with bitcoins. I would not let it go for less then 2-3k in 2017. If you are not comfortable with renewal fee and with possible holding for several years, you can price it like $400-$800 at Afternic and Sedo, and it probably will be sold within a year (I would even guess within 3 months) in this price range.

Wish you nice sale with your name :)
Thanks a Tonne LolWarrior 😊

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to the forum. Name just doesn't work imo. Way too many bitcoin speculative names. .love is too esoteric for this. Maybe develop forum or blog? Undeveloped I appraise $100-$200 as bitcoin is a very strong keyword. Maybe someone finds this catchy and would develop. Good luck, but would keep to .com only if you are new. tens of thousands of these new gtlds being registered and 90% of them will drop for reg fee.
Thank you for your feedback @EHGdomains

•••
I will continue to hold this name as suggested by you'll and amongst the use cases I was thinking :-
bitcoin gift-card
bitcoin initial fork/coin offering
blog
dating app
might be ideal use cases
Any opinions would be appreciated on the above listed use cases..
Thanks & regards
Kunal

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back