IT.COM

1800BeReady.info

Spaceship
Watch
1800BeReady.info

I am intersted in developing a Citizen's preparedness site using this domain.

Ideas?

Thanks folks...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tips

tips on how to react if there is a terror attact. mostly biological or chemical.

How to prepare themselves. needed gear and etc.

•••
Originally posted by Webtwink
tips on how to react if there is a terror attact. mostly biological or chemical.

That's the general focus I have in mind.

How to prepare themselves. needed gear and etc.

This sure sounds like a good area to cover. My current knowledge however, is limited to setting up a room full of Dr. Pepper, Duct tape and a roll of plastic sheeting. ;) Might have to research this thoroughly.

I am thinking about making this site a member(citizen) driven forum, with the content being created over the time through member participation.

Just thinking aloud...

TIA,

SlashRoot

•••
just an opinion

i don't think it would be that good if the content on your site is powered by ordinary citizens.

You have to remember that people would like experts to advice what to do in a situation like bio attack rather than their next door neighbor.

•••
personal note

on a personal note, ur name has shri. what does it mean? is it respectable shri as in sanskrit or just a name.

•••
Originally posted by Webtwink
on a personal note, ur name has shri. what does it mean? is it respectable shri as in sanskrit or just a name.

Bingo! :gn:

Real B-), Real cool, Real B-)
You seem to know your Sanskrit real well!

Your are RIGHT on the Money.
NP$ on the way for the Man in the Know!!!

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by SlashRoot.Com

You seem to know your Sanskrit

I use to know Sanskrit but I forgot! D-:

•••
Originally posted by Sohil
I use to know Sanskrit but I forgot! D-:

OK, then NP$ on the way to you too for being the "Ex-Sanskrit Wiz Still in Good Standing at NP"

•••
compulsory

when i was back in india, sanskrit was compulsory. so i kindof know a bit.

•••
thats cool! I would go there if I need help!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back