Dynadot

showcase Showcase your .Bot names

NameSilo
Watch
Hi DN folks,

As some of you are aware Amazon launched .BOT Domain for Artificial Intelligence and yesterday was the General Availability day.
Did you catch some nice ones or did you pass this opportunity?

I was tempted to try it, there are most single names priced as premium.

I have just two DNs:

AIRO.BOT
AIChat.Bot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Getting a little to close for comfort to names on my list Igor
Your gonna make me sell some .com's to snag the .bot's aren't you
I have one the lightest element buy it and we can make history together.lol

•••
I feel that it will be very difficult to develop this zone.

•••
•••
•••
•••
This one belongs to a friend of mine: Niche.bot
276 extensions taken 🌠

•••
•••
It was listed at DAN for 8,888 USD.

•••
•••
Well DuetAI .bot was owned by that seller, and that name sold (BIN of $8,888 - but not sure if it sold at BIN).
I just hope he isn't making up the amount of $85,000...

•••
Looks like he sold duetai.bot on dan.com
4L .bot mentioned by Abhin - Mark Monitor was the buyer.

I guess it was purchased for some of the corporate client of MM.

•••
According to whois, duetai .bot now points to markmonitor nameservers.

According to this tweet (twitter .com/dearabhin/status/1740076257684115772), he raised BIN amount recently for the domain he sold.

So, did he sell multiple .bot domains? 🤔
- a 4L .bot for 85k.
- duetai .bot for idk how much.

Or, duetai .bot's BIN was upped to 85k ?

Last edited:
•••

According to this tweet (twitter .com/dearabhin/status/1740076257684115772), he raised BIN amount recently for the domain he sold.

- a 4L .bot for 85k.

Probably a package deal for both.

•••

- a 4L .bot for 85k.

Or maybe he is lying because the deal is under NDA?

•••
•••
aipilot.bot
cpilot.bot
xpilot.bot
coral.bot
fullyautonomous.bot
si.bot

•••
•••
ai-agent.bot
ai-assistant.bot

•••
I believe those who picked up some super .BOT domains during that first week they were made available to the general public will get some sweet sales -- maybe some 5 figure sales --- it will take time, as few companies are even aware of the .BOT extension.

But .BOT could become a cool extension for a chatbot, or robotics company, especially if they want to brand with one word.

After a few companies or Bots get in the tech zines such as techcrunch or wired or hacker news or even reddit or product hunt, if they use the .BOT extension, it could gain traction.

Making predictions about extensions outside of .COM and .ORG is mostly speculation. .AI has skyrocketed, but this is an outlier, fueled by the media's obsession with all things AI ... AI gets clicks. AI startups get funding. The Age of Ai. Will there be another long AI winter as in the past --- maybe short winters, but I don't see long ones, as the advances have been exponential and already popular with the coveted youth demographics -- GEN Z.

•••
•••
I think that the domain pair X.ai + X.bot is soul (AI) and body (hardware or software bot).

•••
•••
https://domainnamestat.com/statistics/tld/ai-TLD_ID-1236

I'm surprised .AI has over 260 K registered as this is an expensive extension and it keeps climbing
Gravity should bring it down, unless there's a surge in 2 word .ai registrations
one keyword .ai domains taken in over 100 extensions that fit the extension should reap windfalls for the owners

.BOT still has a way to go before getting to some level of critical mass - maybe 100 K registered
It's early adopter stage now,,,what could hold it back is the high renewal fees for super keywords.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back