Dynadot

discuss Other Keywords in the AI Space

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
There have been discussions about whether keyword.ai, aikeyword.com, keywordai.com would become the most valuable on the aftermarket, and I believe we can conclude keyword.ai is in first at this point.

But what about other keywords and acronyms in the Ai sector?

Which of the following do you feel will become keywords of value in the Ai space?

1) DEEP (from Deep Learning -- already many well known Deep companies, including DEEPMIND.COM)
2) AGI --- Still a bit early for Artificial General Intelligence, but I see many good AGIkeyword.com and KeywordAGI.com are taken?
3) GENAI - Generative AI -- what generated the frenzy in 2022 with the launch of ChatGpt, and GenAI music and Gen Ai Art (forecast to be a 2 Trillion USD industry by 2030) and GenAi films/clips - with SORA
GENAI.COM is for sale at 1 million usd?
Apple is shutting down its 30 billion usd foray and dev of the Apple ECAR after 10 years, and Tim Cook promised shareholders today Apple will be launching some "game-changing" GenAi products this year --- to show it is a major player in the AI space
4) GPT -- since OpenAI was denied the trademark of GPT, I assume GPT is open (no pun) for companies to use GPT in branding and domainers to include GPT in their domains for aftermarket sales

(I didn't include prompt, bots, agent as keywords as they seem to have gotten enough coverage, and I'm bullish on Bot/Bots, but I believe it will take some time before chatbots reach critical adoption beyond its current early adopter demographics.)

Thanks for your input, feedback, contributions, and feel free to add others I may have missed
I left out LLM (large language models) and ML (machine learning) as i haven't seen too many companies using these or any significant aftermarket sales of domains using LLM and/or ML in their monikers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back