IT.COM

information Global investment in AI fell for the second year in a row in 2023

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact

Every end user for your .ai domain name may not be looking to pay you that lotto winning price. TechCrunch published a piece today on how investors in AI are getting a tad weary. For those setting 6 and 7 figure price tags for their .ai domain names, this is worth reading. From the article:A new report from Stanford’s Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI), which … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It will go down even more when humans will realize what a big threat is AI to their everyday life.
I m going to create AI website and add some message similar to "we stand with Ukraine" only my slogan will be "we stand for humans not AI" feel free to copy and spread the word or add to your websites.

•••
We're going to get HAI, HAI, HAI in the midday sun...

•••
It will go down even more when humans will realize what a big threat is AI to their everyday life.
I m going to create AI website and add some message similar to "we stand with Ukraine" only my slogan will be "we stand for humans not AI" feel free to copy and spread the word or add to your websites.

What exactly do you think that will achieve?

The fact you want to build this site using AI rather than paying human writers says it all πŸ˜‚

I for one welcome our AI overlords.

•••
The main issue is that the AI market is consolidating. Start-ups relying on Open AI's API and whatnot will never be able to actively compete against Open AI, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, X, or Meta. As for start-ups developing their own language models, those don't really exist. It's too costly, takes too much time, requires rare expertise, etc.

•••
•••

Every end user for your .ai domain name may not be looking to pay you that lotto winning price. TechCrunch published a piece today on how investors in AI are getting a tad weary. For those setting 6 and 7 figure price tags for their .ai domain names, this is worth reading. From the article:A new report from Stanford’s Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI), which … [Read more...]

State of AI in 13 Charts (Stanford)

AIIg.jpg

Last edited:
•••
.Ai took the spolight off .com for about 6 months or so, but i think most of us knew .com was still no1 and .com seems to have been proving that again in the last couple of months, there have been some amazing reported .com sales in the last 2 months and some of those sales are for amounts .ai has yet to achieve.

When i look at .ai, many big sales seem to involve the Booth brothers and several of those them buying, so the market does seem inflated a lot by just one buyer.

Last edited:
•••
.Ai took the spolight off .com for about 6 months or so, but i think most of us knew .com was still no1 and .com seems to have been proving that again in the last couple of months, there has been some amazing reported .com sales in the last 2 months and some of those for amounts .ai has yet to achieve.

When i look at .ai, many big sales seem to involve the Booth brothers and several of those them buying, so the market does seem inflated a lot by just one buyer.
I think for .ai it has been the strong results in their monthly .ai expired domain names. Even Rick Schwartz participated, spending $20K on Betty.ai. I said yesterday on Twitter the people pricing their .ai names higher than what the .com would be are just wasting their time. I mean alt extensions do not stay in vogue forever. If you have the chance to make a great profit it might make sense to take it rather than hold out for the powerball jackpot. But of course everyone free to do what they want to do and I wish them good luck.

•••
•••
What exactly do you think that will achieve?

The fact you want to build this site using AI rather than paying human writers says it all πŸ˜‚

I for one welcome our AI overlords.
I want to fight against AI implementation until it's not too late.
And I meant, I will use AI domains which I own to work against AI itself.
I welcome AI as a free to use library, but nothing more than that.
P.s. I make websites, designs, logos on my own not hiring anyone to do it for me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back