Dynadot

sales 2 football/soccer .fr expired domains sold over €20k this week

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,
mercatoFR and LiveFootballFR have been sold this week respectively by Youdot and Kifdom for €20,3k and €25k
In France, most domains are sold for their SEO potential. Brandable domains come 2nd, then EMD. Brandable and EMD are bought by endusers/web publishers only, as the prices have become much too high for us domainers.
For brandable/EMD, .fr is slighty better than .com. All other TLD have no volue. A perfect understanding of the language and of the market is necessary to succeed, as the French market is specific and very different from what we can see on Namepros.
We are probably under 10 active French-speaking domainers, but are doing all well thanks to the democratization of the sector by Youdot. I'm living in Spain and it seems that the market is completely different and much weaker.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has one .fr for sometime but the wrong language. :xf.grin:

ILoveYou.fr je t'aime was not available :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Has one .fr for sometime but the wrong language. :xf.grin:

ILoveYou.fr je t'aime was not available :xf.smile:
wrong language is sometimes very appreciated, as it makes the domain brandable.
mercato and livefootball are not French words, but we know what they mean

•••
Wow! Awesome sales for .fr! :-O

I only own AirportExpress in the fr but it could be interesting to learn more about this ccTLD.

I also own PaysDuVin in the dot com (Country of Wine). I love red wine...especially Rioja and Bordeaux :-P.

•••
I don't see any particular value for airportexpressFR nor PaysduvinCOM. But I guess that you regged them because you liked them, so maybe that a buyer will like them too

•••
I don't see any particular value for airportexpressFR nor PaysduvinCOM. But I guess that you regged them because you liked them, so maybe that a buyer will like them too

Yes, you are right. AirportExpress.fr was a 0.99€ handreg and someone developed a website to offer transfers from Orly Airport to city center.

PaysDuVin.com is just for fun :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back