NameSilo

2 Hour FREE Domain Grab?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The latest email from RegisterFly states that they will have a 2 Hour FREE Domain Grab coming soon.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That sounds cool, hopefully it's just one .info or something like that per person. If they had unlimited domains for anyone, even two hours, the domain industry would be completely ruined with all the scripts available that would register every name available. :(

•••
Etab said:
That sounds cool, hopefully it's just one .info or something like that per person. If they had unlimited domains for anyone, even two hours, the domain industry would be completely ruined with all the scripts available that would register every name available. :(
Every name available? :lol:

•••
If so I am going to start making a big list... lol

•••
wow that'd be awsome... i hope that happens soon!

•••
Rom said:
Every name available? :lol:
I certainly believe so, or, at least anything that would be worth anything. Thousands of people would be grabbing any domain they could get their hands on, including programmers who can do that very quickly.

This is not good news for the domain community. It will put out more low-value domains on the market, that were registered for free.

•••
Why do you think that?

You don't even know the details about it.

There will be a limit ofcorse.

•••
True, but if a group of people are dedicated, there are ways.

•••
watch, soon domains like:

f93j2f8923jf908npa3f8n2f.com

will be registered...

•••
killaklown said:

will be registered...
Haha, well that would basicly defeat the purpose of the domain, wouldn't it.

•••
•••
killaklown said:

will be registered...
Why not? :hehe: I'm sure there may be some worse, but just found the one linked to below, and it made me go yell ":notme:"...lol

It may be in the Kiswahili lanquage (of which I do not speak :p), as it is registered by some company in Kenya (Africa); and, despite the name being 52-letters long & almost unpronouncable in the English language, they actually have the domain listed for sale :tri:

To find out what it is, visit the redirect http://hideurl.info?url=48564A5C5B5...2495B5BG6G350425A4652535E49GC5E5A&key=1783920

•••
Dont forget what happened in the Dotster $1 rush (Or whatever it was)

Server was so SLOW that no-one could access the site - Registerfly have probably caught on and are only doing it for the publicity, only a few free domains will actually get registered... :td:

Flubber

•••
I dont think such promos can hurt the value of domain and the domain industry today because, all the main and important domains have been taken and only the crap is left, so the real players own the industry and they wont be letting it ruijnm anywhere soon..

•••
Let the whoring of LLLLL.com's commence. Or have they all been taken too in my absence? :)

•••
khuldun said:
and only the crap is left
There are still plenty of nice names to be registered. You can't say every available name is crap as thousands are dropping every day. It's just a matter of picking through and sorting the nice names from the rubbish... ;)

•••
It sounds a cool thing.But does anybody know hat time it will be.
I cant wait to register my domains i have so many good domains in mind.

•••
You can't say every available name is crap as thousands are dropping every day. It's just a matter of picking through and sorting the nice names from the rubbish...

There will always be good domains to register. They will never run out. To many possible combo's.
:hehe:

•••
killaklown said:

will be registered...
much longer and hard to remember than the toughest password

•••
this ought to be interesting... can't wait!

•••
Thanks.
I want to know when and how we can register free domain names at Registerfly.

•••
This sounds quite interesting, keep us updated if anything.

•••
killaklown said:

will be registered...

:lol: that's more like a session ID.

For all we know, five years down the line, there might well be threads on namepros for lists of the last available 32 char dotcoms :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
killaklown said:

will be registered...

Isn't that the secret combination to my lock. :hehe:

•••
Hey then I think I would have to start preparing my huge lists for registering them.

Also a script if possible to fill in the details :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back