ASTRO.FLIGHTS (Estibot value $1100)

MEGASTAR.FLIGHTS

MEGA.FLIGHTS (Estibot value $820)

INTOSPACE.FLIGHTS

STARLIT.FLIGHTS

ORBITAL.FLIGHTS (Estibot value $790)

ASTRAL.FLIGHTS (Estibot value $70)

CELESTIAL.FLIGHTS

(I am not a member of Estibot and they only let me check 2 a day for free, so there are many I have not estimated)

2 years ago I bought many domains related to Space Tourism / Sub-orbital flight.

My thinking was if people like

- Richard Branson-Virgin Galactic

- Elon Musk (Space X )

- Jeff Bezos (Blue Origin/Amazon)

were pioneers in this industry then it would be coming our way pretty soon, which it is.

I have over a hundred domains relating to this industry, and was lucky to invest at a time when the new Gtld domains were just being launched.

I am keeping many premium names (galaxy.flights is just 1 example) but have decided to auction around a quarter of my portfolio off.

If you google Space Tourism you can read a vast amount, it is set to be a multi billion dollar industry by 2025 - just today Japanese aviation company ANA are also investing heavily in this industry.

People related to aviation (This involves Sub-orbital flight, flights from London to Sydney in 2 hours for example, which is coming soon) will have money to invest, stargazing trips are just around the corner with Virgin Galactic and many other companies and start ups from Travel Agencies etc will be desperately needing good domains from this vastly emerging industry.

1 - 2 word industry specific domains are the kind of domains that would equate to vast sales in the very near future - the key is just to hold them for a little while which is what I am doing with all my other domains in this industry.

The new Gtlds domains will be the start up name of choice (I believe) in 5-10 years, As a business owner or marketer I would prefer

orbit.flights

to

orbitflights.com

Yes they are expensive to list (Godaddy charges $41.99 to list a .flights with their Domain discount club).

But this is what you get for super 1 / 2 word premium domain names.

The one exception on my list is star.flights

This is a super premium domain and the registrar has priced this higher and requires more for this one. This is $254 for a one year renewal. But could you really get any better than that for a domain name in this industry?

Please research this industry and come to your own conclusions.

The domains are registered at 2 registrars , Godaddy / Crazy domains. The expiry on most is the 16th of Dec 2016, so soon.

I am very happy to communicate with people if people have specific questions and offers and would be happy to speak on the phone if needed.

I would like to use Escrow / Godaddy push for the sale. The buyer would have to pay the fees.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back