IT.COM

strategy 2nd Private sale this month

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Just set the second private sale up same price similar domain and the same buyer. They liked they way the first one went I guess. Was a sale from a sale you could say. I closed the first one and gave them a by the way email telling them about the second domain and they said lets proceed. That's $1,000 in 2 weeks from one end user.

Related:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thought I would add yes both domains were registration fee domains with godaddy code believe $3 each.

•••
Just set the second private sale up same price similar domain and the same buyer. They liked they way the first one went I guess. Was a sale from a sale you could say. I closed the first one and gave them a by the way email telling them about the second domain and they said lets proceed. That's $1,000 in 2 weeks from one end user.

Related:

Congrats

•••
•••
•••
•••
that's the way to do it. yea.

•••
Congratulations. Hope to see more such transactions with more details.

•••
Congratulations. Hope to see more such transactions with more details.
I learned a while back that a lot of people in higher positions respect you more and like to keep there bank account and business to themselves so I always ask.

I usually do this often in my spare time like pitch something or close a deal on my lunch break at my reg offline job this is a hobby. I just don't post them. Figured I'd share a couple I usually make quite a few thousand extra a year doing it plus i profit parking domains. Just a fun extra cash hobby. Did sales for year from phone sales to selling insurance door to door I have a knack for reading people and there body language and the rebutles i can come up with on the fly.

Last edited:
•••
Well done dude... nicely played!

Congrats :)

•••
Seems like you're throwing some strikes, well done... :-D

•••
Nice! Congrats on the upsell!

•••
Congrats... keep up the good work!

•••
Returning customers are the best to deal with, I often get a second sale by offering a special on other domains just after the first domain has been transfered.

•••
•••
Very nice ROI and terrific to have a repeat buyer, big congrats!

•••
Well done dude...Congrats !

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back