NameSilo

discuss 3 char .net domains values

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey everyone,
Does anyone know if all 3 char .net domains are registered? Or all chinese ones? like LNL.net, or LNN.net or NLN.net.
Do they all have some resale value? Do people buy them on here? thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
far as i know no value in lnl
the resst not sure of

•••
far as i know no value in lnl
the resst not sure of
thanks,
to be clear, I mean names like 7t9.net 0p4.net c6l.net and also 0it.net or r32.net etc.

•••
yes yes
I just meant that i believe 0 value in lnl
like y0p or so

•••
•••
•••
well u guys are talking about something other than I did.

I was referring specifically to LNL
I believe it has no value now

imo

•••
Saw that also, but it's not much more than the reg fee, top bid is $12 now and they are decent quality names.
The sales in namebio for these are strange tbh. Maybe these are just some end user sales, not auctions?

1 of those if for sale and the second is used as redirect..
about the auction, we have to remember that we are on NP so you sell to other people looking for sell again.

btw if i think about logic a CCC.net should be better than a 7N.com or more but the market tells another story.
For better i mean: easier to remember, easier to link to a word

•••
well u guys are talking about something other than I did.

I was referring specifically to LNL
I believe it has no value now

imo
sorry, you right..
i thought you were talking about all the CCC.net niche.

•••
You may want to look here: http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/7/4
That seems to have sales of all types of CCC.net. Current avg price is 258 yuan which is roughly $40 USD.

•••
You may want to look here: http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/7/4
That seems to have sales of all types of CCC.net. Current avg price is 258 yuan which is roughly $40 USD.
ahh cool thanks! I didn't realize chaomi had 3c'.net's.
The prices just look all over the place there! some for 60 - which is exactly reg fee, some 1100, or $172..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back