NameSilo

auction 3 DAY ONLY Auction for Expiring Domain HootTrend.com Starting at $0! AUCTION ENDS ON 09/17/14!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gatekeeper72

Established Member
Impact

This is a 3 Day ONLY Auction Starting at $0 with $1 or more increments!

Auction will End on 09/17/14 at 12PM EST. for:

HootTrend (.com)
1 Year aged...Created in 2013
Highly Brandable, with endless possibilities for owl lovers, falconry, social media, or the like.
Expires on 09/19/14

Free Push through Godaddy ONLY!
If you don't already have an account with them, it's free and easy to sign up with them. :)

Payment (If any) must be made through Paypal within 24 hours, as well as accepting the domain of Auction ending!

I will PM the winner for details on where to send payment (if any) immediately after auction ends.

I will also need your Godaddy# ,and Godaddy email to make the push!
So Please PM that information to me immediately after auction ends, and I announce the winner, and/or PM you. (If you are the winner)

I will push the domain to your account after receiving payment, and Godaddy info, between the hours of 12PM and 7PM EST. on 09/17/14.

If payment is made after 7PM EST on 09/17/14, I will push the domain between 7AM-3PM EST. on 09/18/14 (Allotted 24 hour period, plus a few hours for me to push after receiving payment, and info.)

To allow for an easier, and smoother transaction, please PM me your details as soon as possible, after the auction ends.

(If you do not accept the domain before, or by 09/18/14, after making payment, (if any) there will be no refunds, and this auction will be null and void!)

Good Luck to all! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Highest bidder is "Andrew Ex" @ $1 so far :)
Only 2 more days till Auction ends!

•••
Only 1 Day & 1 Hour Left till auction ends!
Andrew Ex still high bidder at $1 :)

•••
BUMP.....
Less than 3 Hours Left till auction ends at 12 PM EST. Today!

Andrew Ex still high bidder at $1

Good Luck to all! :)

Last edited:
•••
Auction Winner is Andrew Ex! I will be sending a PM shortly! :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back