Not open for further replies.
im looking to get rid of these domains
ezappraise.com
chromate.com
h4rd.com

starting at 5$ buyout at 100$

all payments via paypal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OOohhh....bad rating from CH!

That's gotta hurt!

•••
Originally posted by FruitFish
OOohhh....bad rating from CH!

That's gotta hurt!
yes...i kinda embarresed but i dont have the money right now..i did when i posted..thats why im selling these three so i can honor it and buy it from him

•••
Originally posted by davis
yes...i kinda embarresed but i dont have the money right now..i did when i posted..thats why im selling these three so i can honor it and buy it from him

At the conclusion of the sale of that particular domain name to Namepros member Robert (after having waited patiently for you to respond to any one of my four PM's to you), you PM'd me twice. I PM'd you back stating that the domain name is no longer for sale (and, in fact, had been sold). Folks may purchase domain names from you, but not, as you mention, to "honor it and buy it from him" ... as you are fully aware.
I hope this serves as a check on both your candor and professionalism going forward, Davis. Also, as I mentioned in that final PM to you, I have accepted your apology and wish you well.
Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

•••
ok well im very sorry once again coolhost

•••
Originally posted by davis
ok well im very sorry once again coolhost

Thank you, Davis.
Good Luck with your sale(s).

•••
no is interested in these domainS?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back