Dynadot

3-Letter .Com Sells for Over $151,000 to Lead New DNJournal Sales Report

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com and it was a sensational week. After a brief lull last week, buyers were back out in force producing 25 sales of five figures or more (there were only 9 at that level last week). A 3-letter .com went for over $151,000 to top the leader board and we also saw the biggest country code sale of the year as a .co.uk domain went for $80,000 (almost double the price paid for the previous leader, a .de). A sweet two-letter .net led the Global Contenders. Read all about it through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ohhh NHS.com for $151k. That's reallyy good. What could it stand for though? I can only think of the National Health Society (but that would be more of an organization/medical)

•••
With 54 million pages for this acronym in Google (a phenomenal number for a non-word 3-letter acronym) there are endless possibilities.

•••
Great news for the LLL scene.

One of my sales made the page too!...only $575 but nevertheless.... ;)

•••
•••
its national health service. For the uk

•••
I am talking about mattchapman's name

•••
One of my sales made it too! Thanks Ron. It's remarkable how charged up I get about domains every time I read your report.

•••
I sold DJG.org. Probably could have asked for more - but relatively new to this so didn't want to be greedy.

•••
NHS is national honor society for my school.

•••
Certainly a nice sale. Now if I could manage a xxx,xxx sale I would love it.

•••
fonzie_007 said:
Certainly a nice sale. Now if I could manage a xxx,xxx sale I would love it.

Wouldent we all. I know I wish I can manage a sale like that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back