IT.COM

3 Letter Domains Wanted (.info / .in / .mobi / .us)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoShay

Experience & Service StrategistVIP Member
Impact
Hi

I am looking for LLL - 3 letter domains (not 3 characters, just letters only please) in the following extensions:

.in - (premiums only)
.info - (premiums preferred)
.mobi - (premiums preferred)
.us - (premiums preferred)

UPDATE
*** Only looking for LLL.in domains now ***

As stated above, I will only consider buying LLL.in domains if they contain only premium letters (or at least contain two premiums letters with a semi premium letter / or pronounceable 3L's).

For the .info / .mobi and .us 3L's I will consider any decent letter qualities, provided there aren't two or more anti-premium letters in the names.

Budgets:

I am looking for names between $100-$150 each... I may consider paying slightly more for names if the letter combination is exceptional.

Send me your lists via PM
Post a message in this thread saying you've sent me a PM

Please Include

- Where the domain is registered
- The Expiry Date
- Asking Price
- Bulk Price (if any)​

I will NOT reply if your messages do not provide an asking price, or if the price is way above my budget. However, I will do my best to reply to everyone.

Thanks,

:)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
All PM's replied to - I think... sorry if I haven't replied back to anyone, but I've definitely replied to all those that I am interested in buying from.

I've bought a few already and nearing my budget. My requirements have slightly changed, so please read the OP before PM'ing any more names.

Thanks

•••
•••
More PM's replied to and names bought.

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR ASKING PRICES
I've been getting too many PM's with "make your best offer" - in future I will not reply to those. I have clearly asked for prices to be included in the PM. That will save both parties time, so please follow the instructions as set in the OP.

I ONLY WANT LLL.IN DOMAINS
I've bought all the LLL's I wanted in other extensions already. Now I only want LLL.in's. And as stated above, I only want premiums or pronounceable names.

Thanks,

•••
•••
Hey OneTime....if you get any more asking for offers after my post now...forward them to me and I will send warning points out. The rules are very clear about following the buyer's guidelines. This nonsense has got to stop. It turns off prospective buyers.

Thanks,
j

OneTime said:
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR ASKING PRICES
I've been getting too many PM's with "make your best offer" - in future I will not reply to those. I have clearly asked for prices to be included in the PM. That will save both parties time, so please follow the instructions as set in the OP.

•••
Hi Jim, I certainly will. Thanks for the help.

•••
Pm sent following directives! :laugh:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back