3 milestones in 3 days

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AndyM

Web development services, visit KingdomDesign.comTop Member
Impact
Hi fellow Namepro-ers. I have reached 3 milestones in 3 days
  • Yesterday I reached 500 likes :))
  • Today I turned 34 and got a hotstone massage and tickets for the Stereophonics (favouritest band on the planet) :))
  • And tomorrow I celebrate one year on Namepros :))
  • And last month (August) was one year in domaining
A big thankyou to all on namepros and external domainers who have helped educate me in the last year:
@Ali Zandi @DomainSherpa (Michael Cyger) @Eric Lyon @jamesiles @Shane Bellone @FlippaDomains @Adam Dicker @Domain Shane , Drew Rosener, Joe Uddeme, Tyler Moore.

If it wasn't for everyone I have mentioned I would not be where I am today. Your posts, comments, blogs, interviews and emails have helped me tremendously over the last year. Thanks again.

Andy @domainivate

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi fellow Namepro-ers. I have reached 3 milestones in 3 days
  • Yesterday I reached 500 likes :))
  • Today I turned 34 and got a hotstone massage and tickets for the Stereophonics (favouritest band on the planet) :))
  • And tomorrow I celebrate one year on Namepros :))
  • And last month (August) was one year in domaining
A big thankyou to all on namepros and external domainers who have helped educate me in the last year:
@Ali Zandi @DomainSherpa (Michael Cyger) @Eric Lyon @jamesiles @Shane Bellone @FlippaDomains @Adam Dicker @Domain Shane , Drew Rosener, Joe Uddeme, Tyler Moore.

If it wasn't for everyone I have mentioned I would not be where I am today. Your posts, comments, blogs, interviews and emails have helped me tremendously over the last year. Thanks again.

Andy @domainivate

Glad to help, Andy. :)

•••
Congrats Andy, Happy Birthday :)

•••
There another like to move you along. Lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back