Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainscoop

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Permission denied
This listing is not publicly viewable

you should check it ?

•••
The link worked last night. Auction taken down perhaps?

•••
Unfortunately , I cancelled the auction on Flippa for personal reasons.

Sorry guys , anyone interested, email or pm me.

•••
Unfortunately , I cancelled the auction on Flippa for personal .

How can you just cancel a no reserve auction? I thought it had bids?

•••
How can you just cancel a no reserve auction? I thought it had bids?

i'm sure it had bids. was somewhere around $5,000 last time i checked.

..puzzling me - what personal reasons can be taken into account when cancelling no reserve auction with bids?? too low winning bid? :)

•••
i'm sure it had bids. was somewhere around $5,000 last time i checked.

..puzzling me - what personal reasons can be taken into account when cancelling no reserve auction with bids?? too low winning bid? :)

That's my assumption too as its all i have to go on. Perhaps bought through another venue? May still have commission tied up related to Traffic and post web advertising (was that auction commission based?)....

Still. Maybe third time lucky @ Flippa ?

Very strange.

•••
@Everyone.

I cancelled the auction and got refund from the Flippa.

Due to the Reason that, flippa.com allows members to post newbies or stupid people to post their $5 dollar appraisal on the auction thread, which is not the right thing to be allowed by flippa.

I got multiple offers from flippa members just willing to trade domains with their stupid llll.com and when I told them NO, then they just kept posting stupid stuff on the auction thread.

I then escalated the response to the flippa, and asked for cancellation.

The bid was as high as 5,550, and few bidders were serious, but I do not want to sell the domain under the benefit of doubt and sell for so many cheap when people are posting their stupid appraisals.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

That's my assumption too as its all i have to go on. Perhaps bought through another venue? May still have commission tied up related to Traffic and post web advertising (was that auction commission based?)....

Still. Maybe third time lucky @ Flippa ?

Very strange.

I can care less about the traffic, Do I really care? The website is already getting 100 plus visitors.

The traffic that I got from there is from webmasters which is even worthless to me. :)

•••
The bid was as high as 5,550, and few bidders were serious, but I do not want to sell the domain under the benefit of doubt and sell for so many cheap when people are posting their stupid appraisals.

Basically what you are saying is... I sent something to auction with NO RESERVE and didn't like that the bids were not high enough so I canceled it.

Perhaps one day you'll actually get serious about selling it. This name already has a reputation and a searchable internet history and each event like this hurts reseller value which appears to be the route your going.

The traffic that I got from there is from webmasters which is even worthless to me. :)
I meant T.R.A.F.F.I.C. - I didn't know if they have an agreement which stipulates that they are owed commission for x days after the event. Apparently this was not the case.

Good luck for the future.

•••
Basically what you are saying is... I sent something to auction with NO RESERVE and didn't like that the bids were not high enough so I canceled it.

Perhaps one day you'll actually get serious about selling it. This name already has a reputation and a searchable internet history and each event like this hurts reseller value which appears to be the route your going.

I meant T.R.A.F.F.I.C. - I didn't know if they have an agreement which stipulates that they are owed commission for x days after the event. Apparently this was not the case.

Good luck for the future.

Trust me i very serious I would be to sell at no reserve . The auction was @ 5600 with 4 days to go!

So it was going to be in I've figures for sure.

When you are actively have name in bidding and people sent our private message and tell you if u don't sell me your name for 5 busk I will ruin our auction thread by posting false info which make your name look bad.

Tell me what are you going to do? Report to flips they don't help ban or censor those member so what would I do? Don't sell when people are postin wrong stuff.

I will seriously take your advice and leave u rep

•••
I dont understand. Why would you care about some people posting that the name costs $5 when you have $5600 bid with 4 days to go!?!?

There is something strange here.

•••
I dont understand. Why would you care about some people posting that the name costs $5 when you have $5600 bid with 4 days to go!?!?

There is something strange here.

anyhow, I will leave it up to your imagination what is strange or not. If you want to see the "private messages" I will more than happy to show you. Anyhow.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back