IT.COM

advice 4.cn PayPal payment question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RozasMD

Established Member
Impact
Hi, people. Trying to find some help around, hope someone cand lend me a hand with this.

I tried to add funds to my recently created 4.cn account for the first time. So I sent a payment through Paypal, which is not online, by the way (crazy, isn't it?). The point is this was over 72h ago, and still doesn't show in my account.

I opened a ticket 24h later (that is, about 48h ago), and still no reply. Then sent a couple of emails to the support service. Nothing. No way to get any information about my money.

Does anybody know what's the average time to see the funds on my account? -and to get a reply from the support service-. Has anybody been in this situation?

I guess it might have to do with having a different email for the Paypal account than the one on my 4.cn account. But I included my 4.cn ID and full name as details on the payment. They shouldn't have any problems to allocate the payment.

There's a couple of deals I want to close, but I won't be able to do it until I get the funds. I'm afraid I might lose this chance. Someone has any idea or suggestion? Will be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Should usually take upto 48 working hours. Check funds are not frozen? Email support is virtually non existent and something they seriously need to work on.

•••
Should usually take upto 48 working days. Check funds are not frozen? Email support is virtually non existent and something they seriously need to work on.

48 days??? :-o

Edit: Hope it's 48h in working days. Made payment on Wednesday. Hope it shows soon.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back