Dynadot

priced 4 nice .ME domains for sale,bulk buy or single buy.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
as we know that google begins to treat .ME extension as gTLD , rather than ccTLDs ,that will greatly promote .MEs domains.
.MEs will indeed get more and more famous while wordpress's WP.ME shortened URLs'.
as .ME's followers , many of us are aware of the increasement when new .MEs go to release ,proved by recent .ME auctions by NAMEJET.

now 3 nice .ME domains for sale:
PAYER.ME ---$1,000 fixed price , or $500 to auction ----nice domain for on-line payment website or third-party payment companies.

NEWSREPORTER.ME ---$600 fixed price or $300 to auction---great domain for news , blogs and IM website.

THIRDPARTY.ME ---$600 fixed price or $300 to auction---nice domain for any third-party related companies ,like lawyer,broker,affliate,graffier,attorney,agent........

WEBENGINEER.ME ---$200 fixed price or $100 to auction --- specified domain for network engineering

in bulk buy :$2,000

for any other type of portfolio please PM me.

all of them are listed on SEDO and accept bulk or single buy.

thank you guys.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back