Dynadot

$400,000 for a Domain on NamePros?

Spaceship
Watch

Sanwal

Sanwal MemonTop Member
Impact
Posting this because it just gets really annoying that people don't understand that this is a forum for domainers rather than end users (Or ghosts) as this offer portrays.

We've got to be honest with ourselves, if we post a domain here on Namepros, we will expect to get "deals" and reseller prices rather than this.

Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get it out.

And yes, i understand he says "it would be nice." but come on.

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 03.25.10.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL I have yet to get that message from someone.

•••
I saw that. I can get OnlineTV.cam for $4.99 :)

•••
I thought we weren't allowed to post PM's/Direct Messages? I'd have plenty of interesting ones to post :)

•••
•••
Could point these out everyday. See full lists of names people want to drop but still want 2k for.

•••
Posting this because it just gets really annoying that people don't understand that this is a forum for domainers rather than end users (Or ghosts) as this offer portrays.

i wonder if you got the seller's permission to post your private conversation publicly?

•••

We've got to be honest with ourselves, if we post a domain here on Namepros, we will expect to get "deals" and reseller prices rather than this.

Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get it out.

And yes, i understand he says "it would be nice." but come on.

Show attachment 59191

That's what happen when you come across a fairly new chicken (member) in this forum :dead:

•••
OnlineTVdomains.com has just dropped. :)

•••
He might be thinking he will get 4 million from end user for this domain. So he offered you for $ 400 k :xf.wink: .

•••
I guess you can never get it if you never ask, right? lol...

•••
I don't see anything which should make op so annoyed to post the private message online. Its the sellers property and he decides how much he wants to sell it for. If you can't swallow it, just move on. Just because NamePros is a domainers forum doesn't mean self declared domainers have full authority about pricing.

•••
Had a drink too many last night,
My bad guys, will contact to delete.

•••
His domain, his business. Wish him well and move on. That is supposed to be a private message.

•••
I don't see anything is wrong with that.
You have the rights to ask any price that you want to. If you don't like the price then move on,

It's not nice and professional to DISCLOSE what happened in PM.

PM means "Private Message".

•••
You just named the Namepros a cheap forum for losers who sell thier domains for few bucks to big domainers.
He has his rights to ask 400k, you have your rights say no.
Whats the problem?

•••
Yes i know, ahh the regret. Again, i apologize OnlineTv :(

•••
I would also like to apologize to everyone who may have been offended.

•••
Apologies for laughing, did not realize it was PM.

•••
Moral of the story: Don't drink & drive nor should you drink & domain :) - I have been in the same boat as you..lol had one or two silly arguments here after few beers. Now I make sure I steer clear of the forum if I've had a few beers.

Lol we should start a support group. The Don't Drink and Domain Support Club. - Friends don't let Friends Drink and Domain. :)

•••
its bad bad bad
but so what

just move on

•••
Just because NamePros is a domainers forum doesn't mean self declared domainers have full authority about pricing.

+1

i totally agree

imo...

•••
I don't see anything is wrong with that.
You have the rights to ask any price that you want to. If you don't like the price then move on,

It's not nice and professional to DISCLOSE what happened in PM.

PM means "Private Message".
It's not a "direct message", so maybe that makes it okay?

•••
^^^ nope, it really doesn't. If anything makes it worse as even tho they are sent out in the same manner, (for "your" eyes only) the words private and direct have far different meanings.

But, What he said here below if the bad refers to plastering a private mention on the public forum in which it was sent.
its bad bad bad
but so what
just move on

•••
Again i will apologize to every person offended and specially OnlineTV for this, definitely wouldn't be happening again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back