NameSilo

news 55588.com (5N) sold for more than $91k !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
I pursued the auction for 55588.com in dropcatch.com and placed some bids to own it in its middle way. But I wondered how much could be valued this kind of 5N.COMs with such a repeated pattern and end in integrated 8s. The most valuables are those which ends in integrated 8s specially even with zero ! 5N.COMs with 88 at the end (without 0 or 4) worth between $16k to $18k normally but the repeated 5s make it so special. It has been sold for more than $91k some minutes ago with 56 bidders and it will reported in namebio.com after some hours.

55588.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I pursued the auction for 55588.com in dropcatch.com and placed some bids to own it in its middle way. But I wondered how much could be valued this kind of 5N.COMs with such a repeated pattern and end in integrated 8s. The most valuables are those which ends in integrated 8s specially even with zero ! 5N.COMs with 88 at the end (without 0 or 4) worth between $16k to $18k normally but the repeated 5s make it so special. It has been sold for more than $91k some minutes ago with 56 bidders and it will reported in namebio.com after some hours.

Show attachment 25903
I don't see it going north of 30K. Probably fake bid.

•••
It is in namebio.com report sale.

•••
good news,the number is very good in China

•••
the news is listed in China main domian webiste

•••
Update on namebio: On March 9th we wrote about 55588.com closing at $91,060 on DropCatch.com. The domain is back at auction. DropCatch noted “Due to complications involving potentially fraudulent activity, one or more auctions you had participated in are being restarted.”

•••
Better that such things are checked, it can unnecessarily cause price bubbles. O_o

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back