Dynadot

information 5L.com and 7N.com Reg Stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everyone,
I see a lot of posts asking for this type of information, and also a lot of posts with inaccurate information, so I thought I would make this available to everyone.

If anyone sees a problem with any of my statistics please let me know...

5L.com and 7N.com Registration Statistics as of 1/4/16

Generic 5L.com
Total-----Registered-----Reg %-----Remaining-----Rem %

11,881,376-----3,694,022-----31.09%-----8,187,354-----68.91%

5L.com (CP)

3,200,000-----2,055,144-----64.22%-----1,144,856-----35.78%

Generic 7N.com

10,000,000-----1,205,399-----12.05%-----8,794,601-----87.95%

7N.com (no 0 or 4)
2,097,152-----988,097-----47.12%-----1,109,055-----52.88%

***Keep in mind that about 1-2% more domains are registered than noted here.
This report was pulled from the zone file which exempts any domains without nameservers. Which as best as I can tell runs about a 1-2% average.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the updates.

5,000 per day is a good number.

I should imagine as the overall number goes less even more 5L will get registered per day. Metaphorically, creating a snowball effect. :)

Exactly. I think if 4l chips continue edging up over the coming weeks and months then we will see a big rush on on the rest. Patience is a virtue IMO!

•••
Exactly. I think if 4l chips continue edging up over the coming weeks and months then we will see a big rush on on the rest. Patience is a virtue IMO!

Just wondering, we know a 5L chip buyout will happen.

After this, do you think it's possible for a complete buyout of 5L.com? It would be great if this could happen.

•••
Just wondering, we know a 5L chip buyout will happen.

After this, do you think it's possible for a complete buyout of 5L.com? It would be great if this could happen.

I really don't know about that to be honest.
I do know that some chinese investors I spoke to are very bullish about 5l chips this year but for other 5l's not a clue.

•••
Who have more value 5L generic names or 5L chips????

•••
I really don't know about that to be honest.
I do know that some chinese investors I spoke to are very bullish about 5l chips this year but for other 5l's not a clue.

I guess only time will tell with generic 5L. It's going to get real interesting later this year.

•••
•••
What is more valuable a brandable 5L or Chip???
Can you give examples of generic 5L??

•••
•••
32,2% available in my 50000 random generated 5L.com chips

•••
32,2% available in my 50000 random generated 5L.com chips

Wow that's a serious increase in regs in the last 24 hours, that's over 5k a day isn't it?

•••
•••
when registering for China market, what should one consider before registering any?

should it be just random ccccc.com?

•••
I find it interesting that there seems to be a real increase again in 5l chip regs in recent days when 4l chips are not at the levels they were at in October time. I guess 4l's will move up again soon otherwise this increase wouldn't be happening.

Still need some more time to see if this is a trend that will hold up or even get stronger, but it's good to see for those that are patiently holding IMO.

•••
•••
I'm curious to see if there really is a bit of a rush in regs going on as it seems like it from this thread and some other blogs i've read today. It could be early signs of the next stage in the buyout at this rate.

Interesting times!

•••
I would be very surprised if 5L.com chips buyout would not be happened in this year.

•••
I would be very surprised if 5L.com chips buyout would not be happened in this year.

Within this year I have no doubts that will happen.
It is merely a question of how fast in 2016 IMO.

•••
I thought it would happen around Christmas in 2015, but that prediction was based on the pace of regs in first half of November.

If something drastic don't show up (like China start sending domainers in jail or something like that) I am pretty sure 5L.com chips will be all taken by the end of this yeas. I would say even much before the end of year.

•••
I would like toknow if your stats take into consideration the daily drops...

•••
Waiting for @Michael M to provide the exact stats for 5L.com

•••
•••
If something drastic don't show up (like China start sending domainers in jail or something like that) I am pretty sure 5L.com chips will be all taken by the end of this yeas. I would say even much before the end of year.

Yes! Thats a good point; and that reminds me of one Chinese domainer's case sometime around that Oct or November, 2015.
But I hope such csae does not arise this time, cause such could potentially change the tune of everything all together.
Because things are getting interesting as it is going on now.

Cheers.

•••
I am showing remaining 5L's (Chinese premium) sitting at 32.64% and going at an average rate of about 4400 a day since my last update on Monday.

There are, as always, 0-2% more domains registered than my reports will show from the zone file, but this at least allows us to pretty accurately watch the registration rate.

There is no doubt an increase in registering at the moment but there is a long way to go.

No buyout is imminent with the saturation of the market in other areas and extensions.

This thread is not meant to hype or increase the likelihood of a buyout - It is actually meant to help keep people stay grounded and informed.

•••
I am showing remaining 5L's (Chinese premium) sitting at 32.64% and going at an average rate of about 4400 a day since my last update on Monday.

There are, as always, 0-2% more domains registered than my reports will show from the zone file, but this at least allows us to pretty accurately watch the registration rate.

There is no doubt an increase in registering at the moment but there is a long way to go.

No buyout is imminent with the saturation of the market in other areas and extensions.

This thread is not meant to hype or increase the likelihood of a buyout - It is actually meant to help keep people stay grounded and informed.

Thank you.

Some blogs were suggesting a huge buyout was on soon, which it seems is an error.
An increase in regs overall for sure seems to be happening, but nothing major yet IMO.

•••
Thank you.

Some blogs were suggesting a huge buyout was on soon, which it seems is an error.
An increase in regs overall for sure seems to be happening, but nothing major yet IMO.

Time will tell if the blogs predicted the movement - or if the blogs' hype caused the movement.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back