Dynadot

discuss 5N.co will be buyot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
is it a good idea to reg 5N.com? right now 2,7$ on namecheap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is it a good idea to reg 5N.com? right now 2,7$ on namecheap.com
I would register any 5N.com I could find at $2.7, but unfortunately can't find any unregistered :(

•••
No 5N .com's are available anymore for a while already..

•••
•••
Thread's title is about .co, so @TMarkus are you asking about .CO or COM ?

•••
•••
5N dot co's are being regged left and right super fast, with all great, decent and semi-decent ones gone already. Complete buyout is just a matter of time, IMHO.

Earlier today I also bulk checked around 2k of 6N dot co's which could be considered great and decent ones. As expected, 95 percent of these are gone, so dot co numerics could easily become a next sought after commodity in numeric market.

•••
Yes the 5n .co rush to reg has been a fast one for sure. In a week I've seen many I had on my buy list get regged super fast especially with 8's of course .

I read .co is popular with Chinese due to it being short and related to business / companies so it could be a good ext. for nnnnn domains to sell in their market.

Many businesses there use numbers as well as named to designate their company.

:xf.wink:

•••
Where is this going? It's crazy how the numeric domain prizes has risen.

•••
•••
Just keep in mind there are millions of businesses in China alone not too mention once again 1.4 billion people!

So the demand is there or will be there as numbers are ingrained into their society since day 1!

However be sure you don't just reg any number sequence as some numbers are not meant to be together.

For example 58 = not prosperous so avoid that pairing!

:xf.grin:

•••
picked some OKish 5N .co ones with double 8's, checked them in .net, all were taken, so maybe it's worth investing in for $2.78

•••
Palindromes with 8, no 0 and 4 are mostly registered. Only 6 left.

•••
•••
I think it's a good time to reg some 5n.co as the 5n.com for sample.

•••
numbers with some patterns taken
689 in any order (68966, 96689...)
789 in any order
678 in any order
168 in any order
589 (available just 58959.co, 59585.co, 59589.co)
568 (available just 56585.co, 56586.co, 65685.co)

it seems 40% of all 5N.co taken (w/o 4,0)

•••
I found that searching for nnnnn .co domains in number combos I like to reg that many of the xyz are regged but the .co are\ were available.

Seems that the xyz had more interest to reg before the .co.

Just an observation but could be wrong.

•••
I found that searching for nnnnn .co domains in number combos I like to reg that many of the xyz are regged but the .co are\ were available.

Seems that the xyz had more interest to reg before the .co.

Just an observation but could be wrong.

.XYZ has been cheaper and thus people trying all sorts of fancy names there. Next year see the huge drop list for these names than.

•••
.XYZ has been cheaper and thus people trying all sorts of fancy names there. Next year see the huge drop list for these names than.

Yes you are so right! Just hope that I sell a few but at $1 for xyz and $2.65 for co I figure why not risk it.

:P

•••
I had on my buy list (about a month ago):

36588.co
42000.co
55688.co
00002.co
00003.co
00005.co
00006.co
00007.co
00009.co

Wasn't sure if that would be a good regs so decided to prolong my decision. And of course, now its too late! :)

•••
I had on my buy list (about a month ago):

36588.co
42000.co
55688.co
00002.co
00003.co
00005.co
00006.co
00007.co
00009.co

Wasn't sure if that would be a good regs so decided to prolong my decision. And of course, now its too late! :)

Jeez all those zeros look cool too bad you missed out most likely to China regger?

I know the feeling as I had a few 888xx.co regged from under me within 2 hours from when I put in my buy list to the time I was ready to pay.

Its unbelievable how fast these are getting scooped up!

:xf.eek:

•••
Seems that all NNNN8.co, without 0 and 4, are gone.

•••
-del-

Last edited:
•••
65% of all 5N.co taken (w/o 4,0)

+25% just for 10 days.

•••
I regged 6n.co with 8888
15 co domains with 8888 and 888

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back