Domain Empire

6 Must have plug-in for Firefox

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNK.it

Domain Name KeyVIP Member
Impact
* Web Developer
Menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.
* SeoQuake plugin
Show indexed pages, pr, backlinks, dmoz, alexa rank, if domain is present in archive.org, internal link, external link, keyword density and much others thing of visited website
* iWeebTool plugin
Access webmaster services and web tools from iWEBTOOL directly from the web browser
* Firebug Plugin
You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page.
* ColorZilla
This plugin is very useful when you want to set in the right mode the colors of your adsense
* MeasureIt
Draw out a ruler to get the pixel width and height of any elements on a webpage.
* Search Status
Display the Google PageRank, Alexa rank and Compete ranking anywhere in your browser, along with fast keyword density analyser, keyword/nofollow highlighting, backward/related links, Alexa info and more.
* Gmail notifier
A notifier for GMail Account
* AI roboform toolbar
RoboForm is Top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling
* UnPlug
UnPlug is an extension which lets you save video and audio which is embedded on a webpage - it's a video download tool.
* Alexa Sparky
Get Alexa data in your statusbar
* FasterFox
Performance and network tweaks for Firefox
* IE Tab
IE Tab - an extension from Taiwan, features: Embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox
* FireGestures
A customizable mouse gestures extension which enables you to execute various commands and user scripts with five types of gestures.
* X-Ray
See the tags on a page without viewing the sourcecode
* All-in-One Sidebar
All-in-One Sidebar (AiOS) is an award-winning sidebar control, inspired by Opera's. It lets you quickly switch between sidebar panels, view dialog windows such as downloads, extensions, and more in the sidebar, or view source or websites in the sidebar.
* WiseStamp - Email signature
WiseStamp - Empower your email signatures in Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail or AOL...✔Use multiple signatures ✔Auto insert ✔Add IM & Social profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin...) ✔Add Feeds ✔Easily add Logo or HTML & more...Get it now!
* Foxy SEO Tool 0.7.8
Foxy SEO Tool offers tools for search engine optimization (SEO), web traffic and page analysis for webmasters and web professionals.
* Domain Lookup 1.2
Domain Lookup is a Firefox extension that helps you discover valuable generic domain names while surfing the web.

Just select the text you wish to check and hit the shortcut key. Domain Lookup checks availability at your favourite registrar in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is an excellent list of plugins. I had been looking for some in it :)

Thanks.

•••
thanks installed all of them :)

•••
I've installed it some time ago on my browser and now I've found the time to share it :)

•••
Great list, i'll install them when i get home!

Anyone have something to add? The more the better!

M.

•••
Search Status
Gmail notifier
AI roboform toolbar

are my fav

•••
thank you ...good ones..i'll try them

•••
thnx dats a great list of plugins!!

•••
•••
Alexa sparky is also a very important plugin for webmasters.

•••
M.IMRAN said:
Alexa sparky is also a very important plugin for webmasters.
Have downloaded it and checking. Thanks for your input :)

•••
thx a lot man. I already have 2 of the above. will get the rest

•••
fasterfox
down them all
IE tab
fasterfox

these are nice too

•••
If productivity is essential, I love gestures, I'm using FireGestures...

•••
•••
xRay is another nice plugin for FF that let you see the tags on a page without viewing the sourcecode.

main list updated, rep appreciated :)

Last edited:
•••
Very nice list nullmind.

You might consider these as well:

Greasemonkey - Great for adding JavaScript to any Web page

SEO Link Analysis - FireFox extension to enrich your link data in Google Webmaster Tools, Yahoo! Site Explorer and MS Webmaster Portal

•••
nice list. Firebug and Colorzilla are two MUST haves. I have both of them and use them constantly. Will be checking out some of these others as well!

•••
Good list indeed
Added some to my FF arsenal

•••
i find one plug about earthquake, it allows you to know the recent earthquake of the world.

•••
nice post........ good list.............

•••
Great list! I already use a few of those but most of them are new for me.

Some nice additions would be the Adsense Preview, MegaUpload and DownloadThemAll plugins :)

•••
Great resources thank you

•••
just what I am looking for. thx

•••
i think its potential help comes true in todays seo work

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back