Domain Empire

6 Must have plug-in for Firefox

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNK.it

Domain Name KeyVIP Member
Impact
* Web Developer
Menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.
* SeoQuake plugin
Show indexed pages, pr, backlinks, dmoz, alexa rank, if domain is present in archive.org, internal link, external link, keyword density and much others thing of visited website
* iWeebTool plugin
Access webmaster services and web tools from iWEBTOOL directly from the web browser
* Firebug Plugin
You can edit, debug, and monitor CSS, HTML, and JavaScript live in any web page.
* ColorZilla
This plugin is very useful when you want to set in the right mode the colors of your adsense
* MeasureIt
Draw out a ruler to get the pixel width and height of any elements on a webpage.
* Search Status
Display the Google PageRank, Alexa rank and Compete ranking anywhere in your browser, along with fast keyword density analyser, keyword/nofollow highlighting, backward/related links, Alexa info and more.
* Gmail notifier
A notifier for GMail Account
* AI roboform toolbar
RoboForm is Top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling
* UnPlug
UnPlug is an extension which lets you save video and audio which is embedded on a webpage - it's a video download tool.
* Alexa Sparky
Get Alexa data in your statusbar
* FasterFox
Performance and network tweaks for Firefox
* IE Tab
IE Tab - an extension from Taiwan, features: Embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox
* FireGestures
A customizable mouse gestures extension which enables you to execute various commands and user scripts with five types of gestures.
* X-Ray
See the tags on a page without viewing the sourcecode
* All-in-One Sidebar
All-in-One Sidebar (AiOS) is an award-winning sidebar control, inspired by Opera's. It lets you quickly switch between sidebar panels, view dialog windows such as downloads, extensions, and more in the sidebar, or view source or websites in the sidebar.
* WiseStamp - Email signature
WiseStamp - Empower your email signatures in Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail or AOL...✔Use multiple signatures ✔Auto insert ✔Add IM & Social profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin...) ✔Add Feeds ✔Easily add Logo or HTML & more...Get it now!
* Foxy SEO Tool 0.7.8
Foxy SEO Tool offers tools for search engine optimization (SEO), web traffic and page analysis for webmasters and web professionals.
* Domain Lookup 1.2
Domain Lookup is a Firefox extension that helps you discover valuable generic domain names while surfing the web.

Just select the text you wish to check and hit the shortcut key. Domain Lookup checks availability at your favourite registrar in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a lot of these extension and they are really useful.

•••
I have install most of them.
I'll check x-ray and Iwebtool

Thanks for share

•••
Thanks a bunch for the set i have looking for something like this

•••
i just added seo quake this will save me alot of time when doing research

•••
great list thanks
hav u tried greasemonkey?

•••
My favorite tool on Firefox is basic: My GoDaddy search box :D

•••
GF said:
My favorite tool on Firefox is basic: My GoDaddy search box :D

There is a GoDaddy tool for FireFox?

•••
I used about 3/4 of those listed by the OP and it works really well, Firefox is no longer just a browser, its an application.

•••
•••
thanks,so far I've only use Gmail notifier and AI Roboform,so your info really made input for me

•••
•••
Very useful collection... i already using ColorZilla, great firefox extension for web designers - color picker tool directly from browser... and just added few from the list :)

•••
•••
I also use SeoQuake plugin , Nice plugin to Show indexed pages, pr, backlinks, dmoz, alexa rank.

•••
really nice list! thanx for putting this together! reps+

•••
Use the award thanks buttons please.

•••
I use SeoQuake plugin .This tools usefull for me

•••
•••
I am only using SeoQuake plugin .

•••
That is an excellent list of plug-ins :) I think pop-up blocker and downloadhelper is too are great Plug-ins in Firefox :)

•••
Hi,

Thanks for great list of addons for firefox.

I added IE tabs and X-ray because these two are very useful for me and search status already installed with my firefox.

I am going to bookmark this page because other addons can helpful in future for me.

•••
Cool list, I use Colorzilla too - it's a great tool for designers :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back