NameSilo

negotiable 60 domains (Heelth.com, HelloKebab.com, HelloFood.ca, Campuus.com,ArabiaBase.com, MENAzoom.com, etc)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadi

Impact
I was planning to create startups or one startup with a lot of products and services (websites, portals, business directories, mobile apps, etc) using all these domains.

I do not have much time, so I decided to sell them. All of them are @ GoDaddy

- HelloKebab.com, HelloKebab.net, HelloKebab.org, HelloKebab.info, HelloKebab.me, and HelloKebab.co + hellokebab.eu, hellokebab.ca, hellokebab.de, hellokebab.ch, hellokebab.fr, hellokebab.be, , hellokebab.co.uk, hellokebab.cz, hellokebab.dk, hellokebab.es, hellokebab.in, hellokebab.it, hellokebab.nl, hellokebab.pl, hellokebab.ru, hellokebab.se, hellokebab.at, hellokebab.us [Startup idea: Global "Kebab's" online order and delivery, Kebab Franchise Brand, etc]

- HelloFood.ca [Maybe you probably know that HelloFood/FoodPanda is the fastest growing Rocket Internet ventures, and has now raised US$ 218 million.Until now Rocket Internet did not enter the food delivey market in Canada. They are expanding globally in Latin America, Asia, Europe, and Africa (more than 40 countries) and maybe they are thinking to enter the Canadian online food delivery market in the future.]

- Heelth.com, Heelth.net [Startup idea: Digital health Website and/or Mobile app: credible information, supportive communities, and in-depth reference material about health subjects]

- ArabiaB2B.com, ArabiaB2B.net, ArabiaB2B.org, ArabiaB2B.info [Startup idea: B2B marketplace, B2B directory, etc]

- ArabiaBase.com, ArabiaBase.net, ArabiaBase.org, ArabiaBase.info [Startup idea: B2B marketplace, Businesses directory for the MENA region, etc]

- MENAzoom.com, MENAzoom.net, MENAzoom.org, MENAzoom.info [Startup idea: ZoomInfo.com for the MENA region, Businesses directory for the MENA region]

- MENAline.com, MENAline.net, MENAline.org, MENAline.info.
- Campuus.com, Campuus.net, Campuus.org, Campuus.info [Startup idea: Students focused portal that contanis: global universities' directory with information about their study programs, degrees, admission, contacts, etc + global study scholarships database + social network for internship- and job-seeking college students + graduate jobs and internships marketplace]

- HelloThesis.com, HelloThesis.net, HelloThesis.org, HelloThesis.info, HelloThesis.eu.
- Traveli.st (Startup idea: travelling social network, ride-sharing community for long-distance travel, etc)
- HelloStudy.org, HelloStudy.eu, HelloStudy.fr.
- EduHelp.me (Startup idea: connecting students with tutors)
- Tutoor.net, Tutoor.org, Tutoor.info (startup idea: connecting students with tutors)
- Entreprizes.com, Entreprizes.net, Entreprizes.org, Entreprizes.info.
- StudyinChina.ws

> You can make offers on individual/multiple domain/s. I prefer to sell them all if I receive a good price for all of them. I accept Paypal or Escrow.
Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back