IT.COM

REQ-LOGO $65 Logo Contest - Ends: 04/02/2016

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Attached: cloud411.net
Type of Contest : Logo design *new* website (Don't have it built yet so any takers? :))
Prize : $65
Contest End Date & Time : April 2, 2016
Size Requirements : I would like the image in vector format so it is easily resized
Color Requirements : Blue, white and another one color (at your choice)
General Requirements :
Modern website design I hope - therefore, I'd like the logo design to be the same. I like the logo at bsdvm(com) - I don't want to link it but it's seen on that website. I also loved their old design. (The site is now shutdown but a couple links are still up)

So a modern logo (flat). I really have no idea therefore no real expectation. However, I have hosted 4 of these contests and in each, I did award the best two winners. This may be a decision I make here as well.

I will gladly pay via Paypal, once I announce the winners, please pm me your payment address.

I thank everyone for reviewing this listing and hope to have a number of submissions.

Thanks again!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi! I will be submitting mine soon.

•••
Hi,

Here's my try for this:
cloud411.png

•••
I will submit my entry in some hours

•••
Here is my entry 100% vector and modern type logo design i created also a three different color variations. Hope to hear your feedback when you get a chance. Thanks!
2.png

owu4kua.png

DZHYG9p.png

•••
Normax: I like those - the cloud itself seems a little awkward, it's just the emblem. I like the idea of a cloud emblem and I like it's placement, etc. I just question the type of cloud shown.

Mylene: I am just not sure on the cloud placement and the font used. Thank you for your submission.

•••
Here is my entry. I made two versions (vertical and horizontal logo both for bright or dark backgrounds)
Hope you like it, feedback is appreciated.
Ox4apnszD.png

iJlQ73MK.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Logoesdesign: I like it quite a bit and honestly wouldn't change it.

** I want to thank everyone for the submissions thus far. Let's keep it going and we will wait and see!

•••
Hi !!!!
I will be submitting mine soon.

•••
•••
[entry]

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Here are my 2nd entry :D

Thank you!
cloud411 - 2.png
cloud411 -3.png

Last edited:
•••
100% original vector graphics. Clean, simple, professional. Higher resolution on click. Feedback appreciated. Thank you.

dv_v12.png

•••
•••
In this version I've made the cloud double as a conversation box, which could have more meaning if this is a logo for a news / info site.

dv_v16.png

•••
•••
My entry no. #1
c1.png

and entry no.2
c2.png

•••
Trying to show the cloud in sky factor, entry no #3
cf1.png

and with a little variation, entry #4
cf2.png

•••
•••
•••
This is my take on the arrow style in the example that you provided in your description. For higher resolution, please click the image.

dv_v25.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
411 copy.jpg

hope you like this...........!!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back