Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlokDomain

Established Member
Impact
Hi, Plz apprise 80 81 811 .com
Should I sell it or hold it for some time.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Numerics are gaining popularity thanks to the Chinese buying them, but I would sell it as soon as you get a decent offer.

•••
Numerics are gaining popularity thanks to the Chinese buying them, but I would sell it as soon as you get a decent offer.
Thanks for replying, Yes, Numerics are most liquid domain names and I want to sell it to buy some more good names

•••
Very very nice domain. The patterna are good and the placemsnt of the 0 is also fantastic. Looking at current market prices, it can be sold now for $35 upto $75.

•••
Very very nice domain. The patterna are good and the placemsnt of the 0 is also fantastic. Looking at current market prices, it can be sold now for $35 upto $75.
Thanks for nice words, I am hardly few months to domain industry. Should I hold it for few more days/months to get better value?

•••
Currenly, best 7N domains are all regged and we can only hope the premium patterns reach the value of the early 6Ns. So it depends on how you see it. I sell names dauly but I am keeping the best ones until next renewal date and see how the market evolves. You can do the same :)

•••
Currenly, best 7N domains are all regged and we can only hope the premium patterns reach the value of the early 6Ns. So it depends on how you see it. I sell names dauly but I am keeping the best ones until next renewal date and see how the market evolves. You can do the same :)
Thanks a lot, this strategy seems good. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back