IT.COM

A Corporate Bully Wants Your Domain. What Do You Do? Find Out at DNJournal.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What do you do when you are confronted by a corporate bully bent on stealing your domain through reverse domain name hijacking? Domain Name Journal Contributing Attorney Stevan Lieberman reads you your rights in an excellent new article in our Legal Matters section. This thoroughly researched piece has links to existing decisions and case law that will help you see where you stand and what you need to do. Read all about it through the link below:

Stick 'em Up! Self Defense Against Reverse Domain Name Hijacking

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
heh, dnjournal.com is getting more popular everyday

•••
Originally posted by csmaster2005
heh, dnjournal.com is getting more popular everyday

We are enjoying our highest traffic ever this week. :)

Sedo put some links to us in their latest newsletter which probably helped too. We have a big new cover story on Pool.com in the works for their one-year anniversary June 1 that will also draw a big audience.

•••
so I presume you own/run it?

•••
Originally posted by csmaster2005
so I presume you own/run it?

I'm their janitor, but they are nice people to work for. :)

•••
Originally posted by Duke

Yep, best to fly below the radar Duke ... but I have heard good things about the folks calling the shots there! :p
Keep 'em up the good work and have a great domain weekend.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Originally posted by Duke

Congrats on the continuing success of DNJ Duke!
I should also mention congrats on the promotion to Janitor too ;)
Cheers!

•••
janitor... more details? heh

•••
Interesting advice and resources for fighting the corporations! Thanks for that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back