IT.COM

priced A domain for craft e-commerce portal for from worldwide to worldwide sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogendra Kumar

Impact
Hi,
I have 7 domains booked for an e-commerce portal where anyone can sell their art and craft items from worldwide to worldwide.
But now I want to sell them because I dropped my plan. Following are the domains:
kraftsworldwide.com
kraftsworldwide.org
kraftsworldwide.net
kraftsworldwide.info
kraftsworldwide.biz
kraftsworldwide.in
kraftsworldwide.co.in

I want to sell them all.

thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ummm, I realize you are new. But you would be lucky to get $7 for all of them, let alone $70,0000. Try doing some research on here and talk to people. They will gladly help you to understand what makes a good name, and what is just a waste of money. If you just registered these you should immediately ask fort a refund via a "Grace Delete".

•••
Ummm, I realize you are new. But you would be lucky to get $7 for all of them, let alone $70,0000. Try doing some research on here and talk to people. They will gladly help you to understand what makes a good name, and what is just a waste of money. If you just registered these you should immediately ask fort a refund via a "Grace Delete".
Thanks for your suggestion. I would like to be learn about it. Actually I get an offer of $15000 for my .org but I didn't accepted because I want to sell them all not singles.

•••
Can you guide me about the names I should choose while buy new domains???

•••
Of course you did, it always happens that way.:rolleyes:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back