Dynadot

domain A few tech .com's need ur appraisal...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofmasks

Established Member
Impact
Hi Name Pros's

Need ur opinion if these .com's hold xxxx value...

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
bump

Last edited:
•••
If I can be bold (at the risk of sounding harsh) I think you're trying too hard to find names that you can sell and in the process not finding good names.
Good names can be hard to find, but no names is better than bad names (at least "no names" means you still have the cash to buy a good one when you do find it, and time to look as you're not running around desperately trying to sell your names).

For example, "RaidSsd.com", it's not a combination or pairing that could be something a full website/domain name would be useful for. People buy HDs and put RAID on them, so who would use "RaidSSD.com", and for what purpose?
You either sell SSDs or have information sites about setting up RAID amongst other articles about other things. Like you sell picture frames, or mantelpieces, you don't sell "PictureMantelpieces.com" ;)

I think you are trying hard to pair some words together to form something you know has meaning, but you have to ask if that meaning translates to a usable domain name for some niche (preferably a potential business use as it'll bring more profit). If not, then no-one will buy it.
Some of the names "might" sell, but honestly you're in for a long and tough ride as your end user potential is very low.

HDMI is not limited to PCs so a site selling cables only is limited already, giving the impression they are only "PC cables" and not DVD/blu ray, game consoles (etc) limits your market. (People are not all tech savvy so might think your cables won't fit their bluray player etc).

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back