Domain Empire

[A Must Have!] URL Shortener with Powerful Features (A REAL no_url_shorteners Clone)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
[WTS] [A Must Have!] URL Shortener with Powerful Features (A REAL no_url_shorteners Clone)

Hey You!

Ever noticed how just about everyone is starting to use a URL Shortener, even for simple links? no_url_shorteners noticed this trend and released a website and not only make BIG MONEY doing so, but also help their publishers make tons of money as well! Its like providing jobs to the thousands of potential publishers signing up for your site - the more you hire, the more you earn!

So why wait?! Start your own business while you still have the chance! All the smart people are investing in similar businesses because they know the chances for success are high!

Read below for a synopsis of what your getting and features:

What you get:
  • A completely custom URL Shortener script written in PHP
  • FREE Support for 15 days
  • FREE Updates/Bug-fixes for LIFETIME
  • FREE Installation (Upon Request)
  • Exclusive offers for future products

Features:
  • Content Management System
  • Two accounts types: Shrinkers and Publishers
  • Powerful Admin Control Center
  • Visual graphs
  • Extended Statistics
  • GeoIP based trackers
  • Protection system
  • PayPal IPN
  • AJAX powered features
  • Javascript page filterer
  • Several tools for Shrinkers
  • Easy to use and sleek interface
  • MANY MORE!

Demo:
DEMO URL: http://no_url_shorteners/gEJpj

[Shrinkers]:
Username: shrinker [OR] [email protected]
Password: demo123

[Advertisers]:
Username: advertiser [OR] [email protected]
Password: demo123

ADMIN URL: http://no_url_shorteners/4ZiUz

[Admin]:
Username: admin
Password: demo

Price: $119.00

FAQs:
  1. Is the source encrypted?
    No. You get 100% viewable/modifiable source. Some may ask why, I'm doing so for your own benefit,
    so you can modify the script to your needs. This is meant to satisfy your needs completely, not
    partially ;)
  2. Can I resell this script?
    No. You may absolutely not. I know it might be tempting since the script is given in full source,
    but please do respect this. You can however ask me for permission and we can negotiate a
    considerable percentage of sale that you can send to me to do so.
  3. Can I buy this script out?
    Yes, you can PM me with a reasonable offer. Those who have already purchased the script prior to
    a buy out shouldn't be concerned since this won't affect them.
  4. Why should I buy this script?
    If you want to start your own business and start making money fast, why would you not?
    Especially considering that you can start by making a small investment of $119. I worked many, many
    hours researching and programming this script. The least to say 30 hours. I charge $30/hour so
    your looking at paying at least $900 to get the script done. So your saving about $781 of investment
    when you can rather spend that on SO much more!
  5. Tell me about this script?
    The script was programmed by me, completely from scratch. It uses no PHP frameworks. Does use
    jQuery and simple plugins. Uses MaxMind GeoIP system for accurate user tracking. The script is very
    lightweight in terms of space. Uses one simple file that contains the template. Rewrites URLs
    using .htaccess. Script does come with an installer if needed.

---

So thank you for taking a look! Do not miss this oppurtunity, contact me NOW and get your hands on one of these babies!

Remember, the longer you wait, the further away from success you drift off while others get ahead of you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back