IT.COM

A-Z Double Insane Article Creation and Submission Service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to get your site seriously noticed! Your web pages will dominate search engines!

I will provide you with hundreds of quality and legit backlinks on Social Networking, Social Bookmarking, Press Release, RSS Sites, Article Directories and Much More.

Everything divided in three specific phases:

1. Creation of two quality articles by a native english writer.
  2. First article spun and submitted to 7000+ Article Directories; then all the created backlinks will be run through various ping and indexing services. Report on work done.
  3. Second article spun and used for an insane SeNukeX campaign with which will be created 350 - 450 backlinks from various Web 2.0 sites, Social Networks and Much, Much more! Report upon work completion.

P.S.: for any further questions don't hesitate to PM me!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought the backlink service from Protorobot in the past and it was wonderful. I paired up with a press release I did on my own. The result of both was my site going from PR0 to PR3 in less than 6 months (It should have taken a bit shorter than that I believe).

I recently purchased his insane double article service for 3 of my sites. He delivered in a short time.

Thanks very much,
interestedenough

Looking forward to doing more business with you. Left you a positive trader rating.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back