IT.COM

About HeidiKlum Trademark

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,
Heidi-Klum.info domain name is mine. i had received an e-mail from heidiklum and they said : "heidiklum name is TradeMark an i must give name to them. otherwise they are going to go to court.
And i offered €400. but they did not want to give money. and said " we will take you to court.
According to you What can i do ?
Thank you.

Dear Burak,

the name Heidi Klum is legal safe-guarded (R) & TM.
Therefore please change and delete the name Heidi Klum from your domain or hand the domain
over to us until tomorrow ( july 13th 2005). After this time I' ll give it to our international lawer.

Yours sincerely

Günther Klum
www.heidiklum.com
Hi.

If you give me 400€ i can sell it to you otherwise go and sue me
Regards.

Dear Buruk,

o.k. I shall sue you.

Yours sincerely

Günther Klum
www.heidiklum.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TurkDomain said:
Hello,
Heidi-Klum.info domain name is mine. i had received an e-mail from heidiklum and they said : "heidiklum name is TradeMark an i must give name to them. otherwise they are going to go to court.
And i offered €400. but they did not want to give money. and said " we will take you to court.
According to you What can i do ?
Thank you.

Don't worry my old friend !

All the world knows these sentences :

''Strong like Turk'' ''Mama il Turchi'' ''He fight like Turks''

There are hundreds of domains inlcludes "Heidi Klum" and I think it is not possible to own all of them in one account.

Say hi Klum family for us.

•••
I see visiting the site that you say its for sale.
www.Heidi-Klum.info

It will be pretty much an open and shut case for the Klums to take the name away from you in a domain dispute. Not really much you can do, except maybe apologize to them and ask for a lower price. There's really no way you can win this case. :)

•••
my :) domain going Jennifer lopez ;)
Yani domaini Jennifer ablaya satıyorum :)

Last edited:
•••
TurkDomain said:
Heidi-Klum.info domain name is mine.

Which others can prove they have greater rights to, depending on how the
domain is being used.

I second -RJ-. You'll hardly have a chance defending it, especially if you and
the other party are within vicinity of each other.

•••
Good luck, although i highly doubt you will sucessgfully defend it...

•••
What do you suggest me to do ?

•••
TurkDomain said:
What do you suggest me to do ?

Let your conscience be your guide. :D

•••
Since you did a couple major no-nos, give it to them and apologize. You are the classic proven cybersquatter. Before you get upset, read further......

You offered the name for sale on the site itself (strike one),
you asked for money first contact (strike two),
your response is classic ahole squatter response (strike three).

I am blunt here because many people seem to miss the boat and I hope maybe people will open thier eyes. You are clearly inviolated of anti-squatting rules and liable for $1000,000 fine. So when you ask for advice, I feel the blunt straight-forwrad response is neccassary. Give them the name, say sorry and hope they do not take you to court.

Now, let's look, what could have done differently?
Not offer the site for sale (if someone is interested, they will contact you)
Never ask for money (let them make you an offer)
Never give attitude (not professional and you will not be taken seriously)
Give a reason for owning the name (I enjoy her work and I setup a fan site)
Never give the impression you want to make money from the site (no ads, no subscriptions, never ask for money for it, make sure you let people know you have no interst in selling)

So this is a fast lesson if you are ever in this situation.

Give it up, suck up the reg fee.

•••
waw talk about straight and forward DNQ :P. i fully agree u should have NEVER asked them for money and gave them attitude. good luck man all the best.

-Tyson

•••
There is no chance for them to sue you since the domain is put for sale
Also i dont think that the sentences on their email were professional either

•••
xyris said:
There is no chance for them to sue you since the domain is put for sale
Also i dont think that the sentences on their email were professional either

I hope you are kidding with this posting. This is a classic squatting case that cannot be defended.

Yes, putting a TM domain up for sale is bad faith, you are trying to profit off someones elses name. That is the definition of cyber-squatting in the eyes of the law.

Please, do not post if you do not know, you are wrong. "Guessing" is not good becasue most guessing is inaccurate and misleading.

•••
I say you sell it for 150NP$.. that way you can register another .INFO of your choice and get it off your mind :)
..nah I am joking...
give it to heidiklums... or you will get taken down in court :(

Cheers

•••
<sorry> was misleaded by the topic.. the name isnt what i really understood

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back