Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shayan

Established Member
Impact
Premium gTLD.

I recently registered this premium domain. It has not been developed, yet. I believe there is potential as it suggests a go-to for anything related to advertising. One common usage can include a place to learn more about the nature and strategies of advertising in specific areas or different mediums. The name itself is very simple and self-explanatory, suggesting exactly what it implies. This is a domain that is recognizable today, and in the years to come. The name is absolute and therefore cannot lose its importance over time

Appraisal overview at EstiBot values ad.guide at $2,800 USD.

Would really like to hear everyone's thoughts and estimates on this domain. Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like this domain !

Potential for an Adsense Guide without trademark issue ! The value is in development and making a business teaching people about Adsense while running your own Adsense ;)

Value - $XXX - $X,XXX
Imo

When developed I can see this making some fair revenue as many people who are starting business' and realizing what Adsense is and how Google makes their money and how they can also make money !
Everyone wants to know how to make money so why not target the biggest industry their is ... Information

•••
Very nice acquisition.

Obviously a short,recognizable and, self-descriptive name.

Likely a xxxx name IMO.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back