NameSilo

Ads by Google Changed to AdChoices

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have been noticing a lot of adsense ads replaced by AdChoices and also noticed the slight drop of ecpm. What do you think about this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, Google's been informing about this for a couple of months. I haven't really noticed any change in earnings though.

If there's a drop it's probably temporary until it gets as established as "Ads by Google".

•••
•••
Yes, Google's been informing about this for a couple of months. I haven't really noticed any change in earnings though.

If there's a drop it's probably temporary until it gets as established as "Ads by Google".

If it really drops then its will not be a good news. I am hearing this news first time of changing google ad to adchoices..

•••
My rev has gone off into the ether since they changed this. Dumb as mud Google are.

Why take away (on the ads) the word that actually has some trust in the unsuspecting world of most web surfers.

Between the panda algo update (which didn't hurt that bad) and this, earnings have just dropped.

Dumb ass Google...lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back