IT.COM

AdSense questions

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
OK,
Well, I used to have 2 adsense ads running on my site, but the last few days, it only allows ONE adsense ad per website...
Are you guys seeing this?

And also, if that's the case, I need another Adsense-type skyscraper ad for my site, so I was wondering if you guys know of any other Adsense-clones out there that have nice ppc $ like adsense?
I'm waiting for approval from Casale media... and I might try Clicksor...
But if you know of a really good one, please tell me.:-/

OK thanks for the help
- Dave :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well there is adhearus.com seems to pay on par with adsense.

but try to be a bit more precise with what is wrong with adsense. give us the url so we can see ourselves and try to help cause adsense is the best :)

Last edited:
•••
As far as I've seen/heard/tried there's no PPCs coming close to adsense...

And Adsense has never allowed 2 ads pr. page, it's just their explanation that's a bit misleading.. :)
(I've mailed them about that subject before..)

Here's a new online Adsense "tutorial" from google, you can find a few tips there:
http://services.google.com/marketing/links/as_retention_8tips/

•••
mmm.. ok I looked at your site. (redleg, there is only one adsense running on his site).

I see 4 ads in your adsense box.. so it is most likely a regional thing that your only seeing 1 ad.

•••
Ahh, I see..

So he's only seeing one ad in the Adsense banner..
I thought he had two banners pr page.. :lol:

That can be a regional thing, or google's running out of advertisers for your pages keyword(s)..
Advertisers come and go all the time.

What's the URL? (you can PM me if you don't want to post it here)

•••
I believe the url he is talking about is www.webmastercoin.com

(least thats whats in his profile hehe)

•••
I see four ads in the box so it will probably be a lack of targeted ads available for Canada - I am based in the UK if that helps

•••
i see 4 ads in the Lbar here too! down under near antartica!! lookinng good! on webmastercoin

but he is asking about a skyscraper!!hmmm! is he refering to another site?

Last edited:
•••
yes, i also had two ads running on one of my sites, and google took it off. I guess they don't want just pages and pages of only ads to tarnish their solid reputations :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back