IT.COM

Affordable do follow social bookmarking service- risk free!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to All!

We all know the benefits of submitting our links to social bookmarking sites especially submitting to DO FOLLOW Social Bookmarking Sites so I won’t elaborate on that any further.

The real pain is that, it eats a lot of time doing the submission alone. It is very tedious and you may end up doing it the entire day if you have a lot of links to submit.

Let me take the hard part from your hands, I will manually submit links to DO FOLLOW Social Bookmarking Sites. You can focus to other important things such as researching for other niches to build.

Links will be submitted to PR8 – PR0 DO FOLLOW Social Bookmarking sites.

I will manually submit your links to 25, 50, and 100 DO FOLLOW Social Bookmarking Sites. I know that I have not yet established a trusted name here that is why I’m offering: SUBMIT NOW PAY LATER AGREEMENT. You can pay me after the job's been done. This offer will last until the 30th day of June. Totally Risk FREE, the risk is MINE. I want to have a working relationship to anyone that is based on TRUST.

A detailed spreadsheet report (MS Excel) will be provided after finishing all submissions.
I need the Following information:

1. URL:
2. Title:
3. Description:
4. Tags - short categorized keywords
5. Your email (where I will be sending the report)

**I don't accept Adult as well as Pharmaceutical sites

Price Rates:

1 URL to be submitted to 25 S.B. sites - $8
1 URL to be submitted to 50 S.B. sites - $15
1 URL to be submitted to 100 S.B. sites - $25

Please email me your URL details at: [email protected]
Orders will be processed as to First Order First Serve Basis. Turnaround time will be 24-72 hours.
Payment via Paypal: [email protected] or you can visit my site HERE for further details.

You can also contact me through YM: [email protected]. Just shoot a message or email me for questions/inquiries.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namepros Special Offer:

1 link to be submitted to 100 DO FOLLOW SOcial Bookmarking Sites for only $15.

Don't just submit your site to social bookmarking sites, submit it to DO FOLLOW Social Bookmarking Sites because search engines like Google will mark your backlinks from do follow S.B. sites as "GOOD" links!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back