Domain Empire

Affordable Web Design

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
CUBE3 DESIGNS

Affordable Web designs that are professional. Also prices are neogitable. Please use the form on the site to fill out if you're interested or email me at [email protected].

http://cube.hostcom.org

thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
oh and they are custom built based on client, not templates.

•••
w00t! I love reporting bugs. :p

Compare (carefully) the Home page to the Portfolio, Pricing, and Contact page. Notice a slight change in positioning of graphics...

Same with when you compare SignUp to Home. But thats a different shift in graphics.

Great site otherwise, are you canadian based? I assume that because your pricing is 125 CAN. And i can't think of any other meaning of Can. But the canadian dollar symbol is CDN i think.

•••
ya i know that, doesnt appear on my browser but appears on other browsers.

Right now we are offering 2 Applicants FREE custom designed sites. Apply at the sign up page if you are interested.

•••
lol, why'd you change your prices to American? I was discriminating against you because your from canada. I'm from canada... nova scotia to be exact. though i was born and raised till the age of 10 in Newfoundland.

And though that free custom website sounds good, the only website i need built rightnow is my portfolio website... and that'd seem a little... stupid.. or pointless to try to get someone else to design it for me.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back