Not open for further replies.

Media Masters

Account Closed
Impact
Sedo's recommended selling price is Us$ 7999/-
Africa_direct.jpg
Africa_direct.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please tell me this was a mistake and is in the wrong section

•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes what's going on. For starters this post doesn't meet the forum's requirements. It's also interesting that this domain is valued over $1,000.

•••
Please tell me this was a mistake and is in the wrong section
SEDO's recommended selling price for premium domain 'AFRICA.direct' is Us$ 6,999/-.

•••
You said $7,999 before. I'm struggling to believe you. But anyways this domain is worth nothing and you also failed to say when this domain was created, when it expires, and where it's registered at.

•••
You said $7,999 before. I'm struggling to believe you. But anyways this domain is worth nothing and you also failed to say when this domain was created, when it expires, and where it's registered at.

'Africa.direct' - domain details...

( Sedo's suggested selling price is Us$ 7999/-. The price Us$ 6999/- is mentioned by mistake. )

Creation Date: 2014-09-24T16:03:08Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-09-24T16:03:08Z
Registered at GODADDY.com ( India )

•••
AfricaDirect.org is available to register. You'll have a much easier time selling that.

•••
Don't trust sedo's valuation, it counts for nothing. This was a massive mistake I made when starting out in the domain world and wasted a shed load of money because of it. Stick to this forum and read and read and read and learn what's hot and what's not.

•••
Forget sedo automatic appraisal Tool.
The new tld's are massive overvalued.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back