Dynadot

Alien On Ebay!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all i can say is wow

i need to get a dead cat and do something to it, and sell it on ebay lol

•••
Alien? What the heck? What did it look like?

•••
click the link, theres pictures :cy:

•••
This was in the break room ages ago ;)

•••
look at this, questions to the seller:

Q: I saw ALF on the news here in New Mexico on KOAT 7 News. I am Alamogordo,New Mexico, that is about 2 or 3 hours away from Area 51.
A: Thanks for the email. Great News! Even more TV stations are airing it than I thought!

Q: it was shown on KBTL Channel 4 in New Mexico tonight.
A: Thank you for letting us know! Great news!

Q: About a month ago a Rancer here in NM found a "creature" EXACTLY like this. Now there talking about your creature. You made the KASA Fox news and will...more
A: Kevin, Thanks for the email. Yes, I knew we were on the TV but didnt realize we made more stations. We had a telephone interview with a NBC affiliate...more

Q: We heard about this thing on KTFW 92.1 radio station in Ft worth, TX. We HAD to take a look! We would really like to see more pics of it, if possible!...more
A: More pics will be added on last update friday morning! Thanks for the email and good luck.

Q: It looks to me like a dried out coyote skin with the hair removed and partially eaten and decomposed. The head looks like a dogs head. What do ya th...more
A: I dont know, I dont think so.. you have a creative mind though!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back