Dynadot

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all pinyin letter domains are regged (pinyin letters combination comes up to1260 LLLL).

Your domains are mixture of pinyin and other letter so less valueable currently.
Please explain what do you mean by "pinyin letter domains" ?

•••
•••
I've got a few .nets but prefer NNNN more than LLLL for the chinese market. I dont know if any of these are premium without A,E,I,O,U,V

Currently available today to register from the drops

cxrs.net
czbc.net
dhsv.net
djwn.net
dlft.net
dxmp.net
fbmk.net
fmyl.net
fpgk.net
fpwz.net
ggfb.net
grcl.net
hjth.net
hlwy.net
jcxy.net
jwtn.net
kcll.net
kpsq.net
lbbz.net
ldhp.net
lejc.net
llmn.net
lrjm.net
ltvn.net
lvty.net
lwwb.net
mfhb.net
ntps.net
pfxx.net
qbgc.net
qbxc.net
qcwn.net
qnxw.net
qwby.net
qxwh.net
qysf.net
rtcj.net
skmp.net
slqu.net
tpbs.net
tsnb.net
wgma.net
wmxq.net
wrdl.net
ydtb.net
ykxw.net
yyjw.net
zbtj.net

It will interesting to see how sales of LLLL.net preform over the next few months. The market is quiet at the moment which is the best time to find opportunities to buy some decent NNNN domains and hold a few for a few years or quick flip for fast ROI? IMO
All taken, Not me :)

•••
•••
I think - it is good for llll.com's :)

•••
j, q, x, z, c, s, r

What are the other letters ? I thought Pinyin excluded V but a letter like K is not apart of Pinyin ?

Thank you for the info on this.

•••
What are the other letters ? I thought Pinyin excluded V but a letter like K is not apart of Pinyin ?

Thank you for the info on this.

This letters have pronunciation in pinyin ji,qi,xi,si etc etc other letter don't.

some letters like b, d, g ,p, t, k are in the second ranking with some value but not as valuable as those above.

Edited : W is a letter with no pronunciation but is highly valuable. It just because when it is combined with other letter it gets its meaning. GW YW XW etc etc

•••
This letters have pronunciation in pinyin ji,qi,xi,si etc etc other letter don't.

some letters like b, d, g ,p, t, k are in the second ranking with some value but not as valuable as those above.

Edited : W is a letter with not pronunciation but is highly valuable. It just because when it is combined with other letter it gets its meaning. GW YW XW etc etc

Thank you sir.

•••
all pinyin letter domains are regged (pinyin letters combination comes up to1260 LLLL).

Your domains are mixture of pinyin and other letter so less valueable currently.

I thought pinyin was simply a romanised translation of Chinese characters so would have to be an actual word -Qiche for instance?

Last edited:
•••
I thought pinyin was simply a romanised translation of Chinese characters so would have to be an actual word -Qiche for instance?

He explained above Wot,

Edited : W is a letter with no pronunciation but is highly valuable. It just because when it is combined with other letter it gets its meaning. GW YW XW etc etc

•••
He explained above Wot,

I saw that but I was referring to pinyin being the way of translating Chinese characters or words if you like in to romanised form and the value being in the actual translated form of the word (depending on the tier- 1,2,3 etc) and not the letters that actually make up the translated word.

Mdgb.net is a useful tool to learn more.

•••
I'm confused. How is "w" not pronounceable when you have surnames like Wu, Wei, Wong, etc.?

"Wo men" also I believe is Pinyin for "We are", for example.

•••
Today's drop of 4L.net 160 total, every one without aeiouv registered. I have to say on the CVCV front, I like Kixa.net which was not registered.

wxes.net
dcfy.net
kdqy.net
yicw.net
kmxy.net
plgz.net
njjd.net
lajo.net
nddy.net
zmcr.net
mmhb.net
rqrc.net
irfc.net
vaki.net
qujp.net
xwsb.net
fqfh.net
utly.net
cgtg.net
lbkn.net
yzga.net
lnca.net
wzcb.net
zldu.net
ihks.net
pytg.net
rrtf.net
tmhu.net
ztbl.net
qgyl.net
byja.net
gwph.net
pudh.net
wsuf.net
lvpf.net
cstu.net
rycn.net
rfcy.net
qhna.net
lxsq.net
xlsa.net
smgh.net
vooy.net
qwei.net
jzsj.net
kaiy.net
ycan.net
esmc.net
pggn.net
cggm.net
novr.net
sirx.net
oltd.net
mkda.net
npms.net
hpea.net
kixa.net
vaxu.net
sibf.net
mcpx.net
itqc.net
ovai.net
duwx.net
owoe.net
plnl.net
vqim.net
vezy.net
hslp.net
wmwb.net
strr.net
wkfz.net
oaua.net
xzyw.net
forv.net
sdal.net
rslm.net
toau.net
vjak.net
otyk.net
zzam.net
lbsz.net
qqps.net
kgsh.net
qyjr.net
omwf.net
zhfl.net
qzph.net
hycz.net
vzlb.net
ggoy.net
cbat.net
lfum.net
zavh.net
mgjk.net
uqtj.net
uzrp.net
lsze.net
nbyr.net
olxo.net
iydr.net
pdfu.net
fpbi.net
jexz.net
vpty.net
cdwe.net
ywmf.net
adjg.net
xnuu.net
yymi.net
thhj.net
nylu.net
zdts.net
omrz.net
bwyf.net
cguj.net
iigz.net
ydre.net
zreb.net
knwy.net
fjfu.net
cbhz.net
jxzr.net
mmqh.net
yhao.net
ztbn.net
cfjw.net
gmjy.net
uizz.net
kljc.net
wdzw.net
cbro.net
zmnh.net
zsmb.net
zyip.net
dlxd.net
gsnr.net
fwrs.net
rcdr.net
jygd.net
qwsp.net
nrxf.net
nbwt.net
cqsg.net
axsq.net
qxsq.net
pxsc.net
xgpl.net
kfym.net
mjji.net
dgpj.net
dgpk.net
szpk.net
pksz.net
pkcw.net
pjwa.net
riuu.net
pjsf.net
iyll.net
whks.net
soeh.net

•••
I saw that but I was referring to pinyin being the way of translating Chinese characters or words if you like in to romanised form and the value being in the actual translated form of the word (depending on the tier- 1,2,3 etc) and not the letters that actually make up the translated word.

Mdgb.net is a useful tool to learn more.

Just to clarify "tiers" in pinyin are similar to syllables with tier 1 usually being the most valuable then tier 2 etc depending on the meaning of the translated word.

For instance PutOngHua meaning Chinese language is 3 tier and has 3 characters in Chinese, Gao meaning dog is tier 1 and is translated from 1 character in Chinese.

Pinyin is used as a major teaching tool in China and accents are used over some of the letters to indicate "tone". Probably has a lot to do with why Chinese IDN have not taken off. Pinyin is easier to learn than the Chinese characters and numbers are even easier!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

This is great information, thanks.

What would be more valuable, a domain with 4 pinyin letters, or one with 2 pinyin letters combined with W

•••
So did someone do an actual check and all 160,000 domains are registered ?

•••
So did someone do an actual check and all 160,000 domains are registered ?
Yes, they are. I checked 2 days ago.
Also there's only 149 000 of LLLL.nets available out of 456 000.
It would be interesting if some serious investor register 'em all. I bet they could double their money withing a year.If all LLLL.net were gone, not just Chinese, then price on them would be set at $15-20 right away.

•••
Let's be realistic here.

Good luck to anyone trying to sell hundreds of llll.net in the current market. I foresee a lot of cash for renewals or more likely drops.

But- simply my opinion.

•••
Let's be realistic here.

Good luck to anyone trying to sell hundreds of llll.net in the current market. I foresee a lot of cash for renewals or more likely drops.

But- simply my opinion.

The one who registered the last 30,000 Chinese LLLL.net is a domain company, who had about 300,000 domain names. I don't think they will drop it next year :)

•••
The one who registered the last 30,000 Chinese LLLL.net is a domain company, who had about 300,000 domain names. I don't think they will drop it next year :)
What's the company name?

•••

As I said simply my opinion but little point in cornering a relatively small market with names that are generally meaningless outside of China.

Having 300,000 domain names already means they have now increased their expenses by around 10%- per year.

Or, perhaps it's an incredibly smart move.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back