Dynadot

All y'all Harry Potter fans!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
Book 6, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince" hits the web MONTHS before its official release!
http://sr1.mytempdir.com/44649
Password: xixi

I am NOT responsible for whether it's a genuine copy or a home-made fake, but that's what I found :p Enjoy the book, I'm not affiliated with the creator of THIS.
B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It doesnt seem like Rowlings writing. Doesnt seem like her style.

EDIT: It isnt the real deal, it says so in the EPILOGUE, so I dont plan on reading it.

Last edited:
•••
I'll just wait until it comes out in July ;) That way, I won't get arrested!

•••
Dont worry about getting arrested, it was written by a fan, a very dedicated one I might add, 289 pages long(should have been the giveaway).

•••
289 pages of big fonts, on big sheets will equal around 600 pages in the book :)

•••
600 pages for a harry potter book, im guessing the new one will be around 800 pages :p

Pity its not a genuine :(

•••
Yeah, I got about 2 pages in, and really started to think "damn this is crap" so I checked the epilogue. Sure enough it IS crap :D

•••
harry potter is possibly the stupidest thing ive ever known

besides pokemon

•••
So, TheBush, take it you're goin' out to buy the new Harry Potter book and some packs of Pokemon cards soon then, eh ;)?

•••
•••
im scared of downloading stuff from weird sources. but since its only fanfiction, shan't bother wasting my time.

only a month or so before the real thing comes out!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back