Domain Empire

Alpha Master reseller account + Ready Made website + My Reseller Club Domain account

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Where shall I get all these in a single package at an affordable cost?
Alpha Master reseller account
Ready Made website (Ready to sell hosting automatically with billing)
My Reseller Club Domain account
(Not to their Reseller Club account)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont know you asking for allot whats your Budget per month?

•••
I would not recommend an alpha master reseller for selling hosting. you're better off with a VPS.

•••
I would not recommend an alpha master reseller for selling hosting. you're better off with a VPS.

I too agree with this as we can see a lot of alpha master/master reseller horror stories around. If your selection goes wrong some times it may lead to severe head aches in future.

•••
Master Reseller is ok, It just depends on the plan and Host you choose to host with, I did it for a year or two. With the right company.

•••
The concept of Alpha Reseller hosting sounds nice. Thats why am interested to it. But am also keen on providing quality host. Shall I have valuable suggestions from you?

•••
Get A VPS from a well known company.

•••
The concept of Alpha Reseller hosting sounds nice. Thats why am interested to it. But am also keen on providing quality host. Shall I have valuable suggestions from you?

Concept is nice. But the problem is that the execution should be nice too :). If you select the right company I think it may work good.

•••
Getting VPS requires purchasing licenses & softwares. Initial cost goes very high.

iHubNet-Matt :
Any criteria for selecting a good company

•••
iHubNet-Matt :

Criteria should be their reputation. Reliability, quality of support etc. And an intense self research may help you to find out one. Short list some host which suits your requirements and find reliable reviews on them. Avoid top ten review sites. Depend on good hosting forums to find the reviews. Shoot some presales queries also to find how effective their responses are.

•••
Getting VPS requires purchasing licenses & softwares. Initial cost goes very high.

iHubNet-Matt :

A VPS will give you much more control, which is needed if you wish to succeed in this industry. It's well worth the initial investment plus it will save you the hassle of moving.

•••
I suppose the mail advantage of the reseller or master reseller is control panel with billing integrated. So if the user needs account for reselling that is the best option to go

•••
Get A VPS from a well known company.

I assume that was the best suggestion placed here. If you are loking for the web hosting solution for the personal needs I assume the VPS would be the best option to stay with

•••
A VPS will give you much more control, which is needed if you wish to succeed in this industry. It's well worth the initial investment plus it will save you the hassle of moving.

Thanks For your view Keeper.
What you be the investment required to offer such services with our VPS? (Approx estimation):hi:

•••
Thanks For your view Keeper.
What you be the investment required to offer such services with our VPS? (Approx estimation):hi:

That really depends on your requriments and the company you are going to deal with

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back